Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming PBEM

Quote Originally Posted by JALU3 View Post
    Do let me know a little bit of the background.
    2379 was the year Nemesis occurred. Voyager has returned safely, the Borg's transwarp net in the Alpha Quadrant is severely damaged, the Romulan Star Empire is recovering from a civil war and separatist movement, and the Federation and Klingon Empire are still in a recovery/retooling mode 5 years after the Dominion War ended.
    Are Voyager events still canon in this world?
    What DS9 Relaunch and Titan events hold true to this world? Is Bajor a full Federation member now? What about the Trill events? Captain E. Dax?
    I sent you a brief (and works in progress) timeline... Pretty much all of that is intact, although most of the events are still wrapped in a lot off hihj level classificatio.

Voyager has returned howm. A lot of her Borg and Future tech is under wraps, the ship was retro-fitted and is now under Captain Chakotay's command.

Bajor joined the federation and first minister Shakaar was assassinated at the ceremony. 'Officially' they never caught the assassin.

Trill rioyed at the news that all Trill could be joined, and the symbiosis commission did ceasea all joing for a while. The symbiosis programme is back on. I am sure that the events are equally classified (although I am damn sure the giant Trill symbionts bit is just rumour only...)

Exri Dax transferred to command and did get a field promotion to captain of the first Transwarp vessel during the Borg war.

Ro,mulan empire split and reunited again and then became part of the Typhon pact (Tholian, Breen, Romulan Alliance)
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

I sent my character write up to you.
    So who else is joining?

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Last Call. I have a Captain, a chief of sciences and a senior NCO in Medical. Looking for an XO or Second Officer type before I close the doors and start (once I get the CO's character locked down)

Any more players out there want to take a Crack at an ICOM based PBEM?
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)