Thread: Building starbases

Building starbases

I was not sure where to put this here are a few starbases I designed for our campaign as well as the template that I used in case anyone else wants to use it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Tractor beams are not designed for sling shotting Asteroids!! "What other use is there then?" T'Pak klingon/ vulcan hybrids response to fighting in an asteriod field.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    Oh, those are gorgeous. We can definitely use one of those for an orbital mining station. Thanks, for posting them.

whew! glad someone liked them. The Orpheus was a hairpuller to work on. By its very actions in the episodes that it appeared it broke the rules of the ESO book. The second problem was size etc. The specs given are best guess based on the show and also from talking with some of the guys who designed the base. I've asked for permission to write up the stats of Doug Drexler's NX01 refit.
    Tractor beams are not designed for sling shotting Asteroids!! "What other use is there then?" T'Pak klingon/ vulcan hybrids response to fighting in an asteriod field.

A good ones indeed.
    Here is a starbase I created a few years ago, it was the home base of my players:
    Tel me what you think of it.
    USS ALEXANDRIA.pdf
    Ardet Nec Consumitur' / Burns but doesn't decay / Brandt maar vergaat niet.

Thats a nice base absolutely massive. I also like your layout.

ooooh. I like all of it :0
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

All of these are awesome! IKI, where did you get the cool image for the USS Alexandria?
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

@IKI what is the commissioning date of the USS Alexandria?
    Hodor !

From the looks of it Post First Contact maybe later.

All of these are awesome! IKI, where did you get the cool image for the USS Alexandria?
    I don't remember. But I found it on a site that creates 3D computer models for star trek.
    IKI what is the commissioning date of the USS Alexandria?
    The commision date in my game is 2375. Our crew (of the USS Phounix) who where lost in the Delta quadrant (2381) encountered a mysterious alien who lead them to a temporal tunnel, and they where catapulted in the past during a mayor conflict in the dominion war. The station and its system will be destroyed by a mayor Dominion force, and help is to far away. The crew din't follow the temporal prime directive and used the time tunnel to evacuate the base and as much of its personel as possible. The captain of the Star base saccrified himself by using the starbase power reactor to keep the time tunnel open. The crew and a whole armada of romulan, klingon and federation ships stranded in the delta quadrant. The starbase was catapulted a couple of 1OOO year in the past in the Delta quadrant during a mayor conflict between the Randarii (semi aquatic race, and the original discoverers of the subspace corridors) and the vaduaar. He used the power of the starbase to save the Randarii. The vaduaar where defeated, but the randarii homeworld was destroyed, and there whole race was infected by a biologic agent of the Vaduaar. However, the randarii had an aquatic coloni in a subspace layer. He was unable to help the dying randarii and came up whit a plan. He used the power of the station to create some sort of stasis field around the colony by harnessing the power of a nearby nebula, he created a tunnel to the colony from inside the starbase, the temporal effect also cloacked the starbase. He set the timer a couple of days before the USS phounix would pas in the vecinity, and send out an alien character to lead them to a temporal tunnel he created using the power of the station. The Starbase declaocked just when the entire fleet was out of the temporal tunnel, and it was the first federation starbase in the Delta quadrant. Now the entire fleet could work on a cure to save the randarri. This is how our 3the seazon started.
    Ardet Nec Consumitur' / Burns but doesn't decay / Brandt maar vergaat niet.