Thread: New Resource

New Resource

Hello every one I've been working on a couple of resources for our gaming group. To start with I put together a booklet for designing planetary outposts etc. Please feel free to use or expand on it as you see fit. If there is anything you think I need to expand upon please let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Tractor beams are not designed for sling shotting Asteroids!! "What other use is there then?" T'Pak klingon/ vulcan hybrids response to fighting in an asteriod field.

Nice looking booklet, somaticon!
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    What a beautiful piece of work !!

And very useful to our game. Because we have a planetary installation (Whiteout Station), and our current mission is taking place on a planet with a mining base that can be brought into great detail using your booklet.

Gracias !!

Nice job.

I decided to create a group for storing files and also discussing possible additions to Coda. If your interested check it out and let me know what you think should be added to it. Theres not much up yet but I intend to upload everything I have done so far.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/StarTrekCoda/
    Tractor beams are not designed for sling shotting Asteroids!! "What other use is there then?" T'Pak klingon/ vulcan hybrids response to fighting in an asteriod field.

@Somaticon - I just joined your group on Yahoo.

I'm hoping that it will be another source for Coda and discussion.

Sounds awesome! I just joined as well.
    Doug Taylor
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

Interesting. I just did a search on Yahoo and found that there's a similar group that formed 9 years ago! It looks like they have 183 members and their last activity was 5 days ago. Any regulars from here on that list? The name of the group is "startrekcodarpg". They only seem to have about 2 posts a month, though.

There also appears to be another one called "rpgtools" that covers both Lord of the Rings and Trek. It was created 8 years ago, has 561 members, and the last activity was 2 months ago (probably pretty dead).
    Doug Taylor

I found the other Coda site recently, I'm a member of the Fasa to Coda group as well as the Morena and Salazar shipyards.

Doug, I'm on both of those other CODA groups. And they're not very active, but still good groups to help keep CODA active.

That recent activity on the one group that had a post 2 days ago is SPAM - it is usually someone saying "you have a message", or "I've been looking for you" followed by an advertising link.

I have been interested in the FASA-to-CODA group. Since I used to play one and now play the other. What goes on there ?

Its actually been pretty quite recently however the members did set out to convert most of the FASA ships over to Coda stats. I'll admit its where I got the ship building bug . They also have several world data based on locations in Fasa rulebooks. David Jones put together a brilliant and very useful guide to the movie era starships.