Thread: Renown > 30

Renown > 30

Anybody deal with Renown scores greater than 30? Our Captain is now sitting at 34, and I'm wondering if I should extend the chart and give him a +/-6?
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    We have had renown scores, for one admiral, go as high as 51. And they do go a lot higher than 30 in the Lord of the Rings games (according to stats in the Fellowship of the Ring & Two Towers sourcebooks.

So, giving an extra bonus is probably a good idea.

That's what we do, with our Admiral having a +/-10

Yes, he is a very famous figure.....

Makes sense, and I never thought to check LotR (though I am very familiar with and used to Narrate that game as well). Thanks for the insight, FG. I think I'll do the same thing!
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).