Thread: Genetic Superman

Genetic Superman

Has anyone got the Starts for Khan in TOS or at least a workup of such similar genetic supermen?

No real reason that an idol thought (although some folk round these parts may get an empty worried feeling...)
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Autocorrect can be pretty weird sometimes.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    Autocorrect can be pretty weird sometimes.
    Yes it can, although the toddler on my lap probably didn't help the spelling or my attention span either, I guess I'll leave them there otherwise people will wonder what you were talking about...
    DanG/Darth Gurden

Well, I would imagine all the genetically enhanced individuals will all have greater than average (2) attributes, as well as positive edges (except for empathy).
    For skills, I would imagine they would be very similar to the Human template, except for culture they may have like (Human Augment). They may have dark secret, or obligation, or code of conduct disadvantages, but at the same time advantaging dealing with their genetically enhanced natures.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Thanks Owen.

I found your stats, and have started to adapt them. After all this would be a Botany Bay equivalant, and... not quite the same thing either.

On the Subject of the Botany Bay, did you ever stat one up to go with your McKindley DY-100 pages?
    DanG/Darth Gurden