Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Call To Arms: Starfleet

Wasn't it the basis of Starfleet Command 2? Which spawned the successful Starfleet Command 3?

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

The Star Fleet universe is based on the original series, the animated series and the Franz Joseph Star Trek Technical Manual. The universe has expanded quite considerably incorporating a lot of new stuff and races. ADB have the advantage of an unlimited licence, but it cannot incorporate anything from Trek that is not already in it, and it does not include TNG, Ds9, ENT, Voy etc, or even characters from TOS.
    Greg

"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."
    Madworld, Donnie Darko.

I've had a chance to play two games now and I like it. Fast-paced and fun and easy to teach new players.

I'm going to be using a mixture of my old micromachines and the new Trek Clix figures rather than getting the new resin or metal figures though.

Has anyone written up stats for Next Gen/DS9 ships for ACTA: Star Fleet?

Considering that TNG era on is Post X-Technology in the StarFleet Universe, not really. someone did conversions for the TNG era for StarFleet Battles. but was one of those if you havea week free to kill a borg cube projects
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

I realize the later shows are outside the realm of Starfleet Battles. I was asking more about fan stats for using the Wizkids ships in the Mongoose A Call to Arms: Starfleet game.

For instance, what would a ship like the Defiant look like in this game?
    How to do Runabouts?

Although I am not much on the minature type game settings, I went to a friends house who is playtesting this setting.

We played a couple of games and although I lost, it was only because of my unfamiliarity with minature battles where as the other person was a Veteran.

I had alot of fun although I may not look at them for the purpose of minatures gaming, they seemed to have potential for being integrated into ship combat with ICON or maybe CODA.

I would like to here others thoughts and ideas on this subject.