Thread: For the Uniform

For the Uniform

And another document that I found myself idling over when organising some background for the new PBEM.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

I like the badges that have the rank insignias behind them in bar form. I have pretty much used them in every Trek thing I have run since I started running Trek games. One of the coolest looks ever, the episode they came from is great.
    我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚!

"Future Imperfect"? What a dog of an episode. The only good things were the badge and the fact that it had an appearance by Tomalak, one of my favourite villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    "Future Imperfect"? What a dog of an episode. The only good things were the badge and the fact that it had an appearance by Tomalak, one of my favourite villains.
    I seem to recall they used it in another alternate reality TNG episode as well as Future Imperfect, but for the life of me I cant remeber which. THB I wish they could have been consistant with their alternate realities and futures...

The All Good Things uniforms showed up in DS9 The Visitor, Did they appear in the Voyager Finale too? while the all good things comm badge appeared in Voyager Timeless. It was getting a bit mix-and-match by the end off things...
    DanG/Darth Gurden

I was never a really big fan of the alternate chest badge used in Future Imperfect and Parallels. I liked the idea of adding wrist rank bands, similar to modern day class A uniforms, but I think that should be reserved for dress uniforms, or mess dress uniforms.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

I quite like the idea of sleeve ranks (navy style) for dress and whites
    DanG/Darth Gurden