Thread: More ICON stuff (Starfleet Survival School and the Federation Peace Corps)

More ICON stuff (Starfleet Survival School and the Federation Peace Corps)

As promised, heres a couple more; Starfleet Survival School and the Federation Peace Corps...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

I am intrigued by the difference in the downloads that 2 people wanted the Peace corps but had no interest in Starfleet Survival training packages...
    DanG/Darth Gurden

Perhaps the Scouting service could have its own additional build out; I imagine that different planets have different focuses even though they share common skills that they would teach. For instance the Andorians maybe more battle oriented, and the Vulcans more Science, and the Tellarites more Engineering.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

I will admit that when thinking about it, the Andorians and Vulcans specifically seem least likly to be bothered with a scouting movement. The Andorians clans probably encourage a keth building group but kept within the individual clans and in competition to others. And as you point out Vulcans probably prefer classroom development sponsored by the Vulcan Science Academy to camping out in the Forge.
    DanG/Darth Gurden

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gurden View Post
    to camping out in the Forge.
    Isn't that what the kahs-wan is? I suspect Vulcans would look upon hanging out in a forest on 24th-century Earth as rather unchallenging in comparison...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    Isn't that what the kahs-wan is? I suspect Vulcans would look upon hanging out in a forest on 24th-century Earth as rather unchallenging in comparison...
    Cooking marshmallows and round singing... Oh noes. Its the fifth movie flashbacks. aggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh.
    DanG/Darth Gurden

Spock did seem a little more comfortable Nimbus III in comparison. Probably a homier place for him...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry