Thread: Enterprise Comparison Chart

Enterprise Comparison Chart

http://www.suricatafx.com/wp-content...comparison.png

a rather nice chart showing the different ships named enterprise.

But the J model is hideous
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

I dont know in sillouette the NX class refit looks ridiculous (didn't in the beauty shot from Ships of the line)...

JJ-Enterprise seems fine at the 'in-scale' size, but again is ridiculous at the stated enormous size (nice way of showing the two options there)... I suppose it does need the big size though, after all its got a Budweiser brewery in the middle of engineering.

TBH, I would srill like to see the Carrier and Shuttle in there too as is traditional.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Don't forget the 14-gun brig shown in the opening credits of Enterprise, or was that the 24-gun frigate of the Royal Navy, that use to be the L'Entreprise? It would be appropriate given that the frenchman Picard had a British Accent who went on commanding two of her namesake.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Quote Originally Posted by JALU3 View Post
    Don't forget the 14-gun brig shown in the opening credits of Enterprise, or was that the 24-gun frigate of the Royal Navy, that use to be the L'Entreprise? It would be appropriate given that the frenchman Picard had a British Accent who went on commanding two of her namesake.
    He was a Frenchman with a french accent. The Universal Translator only made it sound like a British Accent!
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gurden View Post
    He was a Frenchman with a french accent. The Universal Translator only made it sound like a British Accent!
    Thanks, Dan, you just made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyCaitian View Post

But the J model is hideous
    Very much so
    我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚!