Thread: Looking for 1-2 Players for Forum Game

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)

Looking for 1-2 Players for Forum Game

We've had a couple players drop out recently, so we're looking for 1-2 players to replace them.

Star Trek: The Last Anton is set in the 2280s (currently 2287) and follows the captain and crew of USS Drake, the last operational Anton-class light cruiser.

We currently have an active Commanding Officer, Chief Engineer and surgeon. All other positions are available to be filled, including:

Chief Helmsman
    Chief Navigator
    Chief Communications Officer
    Chief Science Officer
    Chief Security/Weapons Officer
    or an appropriate junior officer position as available

The game is played in CODA, with very few modifications beyond Decipher published materials. We're asking for someone who can come in and post 2-3 times a week, and who is familiar enough with CODA that they can make their own characters.

Please head over and check us out, and let me know here if you want to join in!

Oh, LtCmdr Matt, if you're still interested and available (I haven't heard from you since you first posted in the game thread), the slot's still open for you.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Hi there. What is the Anton class? Also, I am taking a look at your forum now.
    我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚!

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    The Anton-class light cruiser is a FASA design that was supposed to be the predecessor to the Miranda-class. Look in the ship information thread, and you'll see the ship's writeup and picture. You can also find the Anton writeup in the Utopia Planitia forum, through the Consolidated CODA ship list thread.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Cool, thank you.