Thread: Abrams Uniform Charpics

Abrams Uniform Charpics

Hi.
    I'm about to set up a new series in the TOS era and while I plane to play in the OTL that doesn't mean I'm not gonna use the awsome now abrams timeline TOS uniforms for the starfleet characters. So, is there a database somewhere with pictures of people wearing these uniforms? I guess I could get a few from the screencaps at trekcore but anyone know of a bigger collection somewhere?

Lots of nerdy love from Sweden =)
    What have we come to if you can't demand sexual favours from the people in your employ? - Quark (The Dogs of War)

Well you have Spikes page;
    http://www.st-spike.org/pages/unifor...0/uniforms.htm

Its the original stuff though, but in the artwork it'll be difficult to tell the difference, just tell them its the Abrahms trek uniform with black undershirt.

(You ARE going to need to revisit those pre-moon landing space/environemnt suits mind!)

Otherwise use google. Type 'abrahms trek uniforms' and go to pictures, shich will pick up a few.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Oh come on, who doesn't want to wear velour?

Actually -- the Abrams movie suits are a massive improvement over the 'zero-budget' wardrobe of 1967. I've got them in mind when I'm running my current small-scale TOS campaign.

Just lose the lens flares and you'll be okay...