Thread: Obsidian Portal Campaign of the Month

Obsidian Portal Campaign of the Month

A Lugtrek game has won the campaign of the month on obsidian portal. Check it out.

http://blog.obsidianportal.com/star-...-januarys-cotm

Hmmm... well... congratulations, but not my cup of Earl Gray. It sounds like that campaign focuses on things that I escape from by watching Star Trek.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Like bad Star Wars fanfic?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Not my cup of tea either. While our game does incorporate elements from some other shows such as Firefly, Star Gate we tend to leave the core as intact as possible. I've seen their wiki in the past while it is well written its just not my thing. Good on them for coming top though.
    Tractor beams are not designed for sling shotting Asteroids!! "What other use is there then?" T'Pak klingon/ vulcan hybrids response to fighting in an asteriod field.

I worked for Section 31 and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!
    I have been a fan of that campaign a while.

The amount of data in that campaign is very impressive. Looks great - also addresses one of the issues some of my local players have with Trek as they do not see what you can do with it, so you play a game with the tropes of Trek, and stick on the rest.

Nice.