Thread: One Skill Missing from our Character Sheets!

One Skill Missing from our Character Sheets!

While working on a new character for our campaign, I was shocked (being as I've now played the game for years) that it's missing one skill: Gaming!

After checking out just about everything out there, I settled on the blue sheets made by Killer Whale. You can find them here if you scroll down to "Character Sheets" and then click on "Blue-themed three-sheet character sheet by Killer Whale". They're three pages, but I really only use the first sheet, and I've found it nicely covers everything (though the font is pretty small, which we're finding harder and harder to see as we get older!).

This character sheet is so updated/modern that it incorporates stuff from the Starfleet Operations Manual in it (like the Operate Vehicle skill).

Still, when we finally had a character who (being a Bolian) had a possible bonus to the Gaming skill, it made me realize that this one accidentally got left off! Strange, too, as it's a skill that anyone can use.

It's not that big of a deal, as these nice character sheets give you a few lines at the bottom if you need to add something. Still, I found it strange, especially since I've used them for so long and never noticed!
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

Which sheet was it left off of? I'm finding it on all the ones I have.

It's the one labled "Blue-themed three-sheet character sheet by Killer Whale". Page 1 (of 3) is missing the Gaming skill.
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).