Thread: Good Trek Fanfilms

Good Trek Fanfilms

I thought it might be good if we posted links to our favourite Trek fanfilms. There's a lot of chaff to sort out from the wheat, so let's post here when we find a good one. (If we get a decent list, we might want this thread stickied.)

In no particular order, I've enjoyed these:

www.starshipexeter.com

www.starshipfarragut.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mHyGlqsjsQ (That should be Starship Aurora)

www.startreknewvoyages.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVduvWTxQ5w (short, Redshirt Blues)
    Last edited by Sarge; 05-06-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Here is another one that SOME might like and/or find interesting: http://www.stphoenix.com/
    Hodor !

Cool

Agree with all of the above.

I also liked the overall storyline and progression of the "Hidden Frontier" saga. Quite a few episodes there, even if some are 20mins or so long, over seven 'seasons' even!

Yes, at the start, the green screen was VERY obvious, and they kept changing actors on us, even in the last few story arcs (was it three different actors played Ro Nevin?). But I liked what they did with it, and its spin-offs ("The Helena Chronicles" and "Oddysey"). It came up with a few memorable charcters (usually the baddies, but Dr. Henglar was fun)

"Star Trek: Phoenix", with it's one film (first half anyway) and a few vignettes so far, looks extremely polished in the effects department. Plus a hell of a lot of different aliens in what seems to be the primary cast (makeup team must work overtime!). I would to see where that story goes. The site seems to say that they want to continue with this story after all; originally they weren't going to finish it, and move onto another story. Fingers crossed for them.

And I think my favourite has to be "Aurora"! One brilliant piece of work, from a small team, with (I believe) essentially Tim Vining doing all of the animation! (although if he had help, I will gladly stand corrected!) Kudos to that project!
    Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.

There's Klingons on the starboard bow!

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me TWICE? INCOMING!