Thread: Galactic Maps

Galactic Maps

A series of Galactic maps from various sources (some official, most NOT) are up on my site, at http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...rse/galaxy.htm - these may be of interest to some of you.

Nice! Good stuff there, Owen!
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

I thought Earth was Sector 001?¿

It is.

To quote from the page: "The United Federation of Planets divides the Galaxy into four wedge-shaped quadrants, labelled Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta. Sectors are mapped according to coordinates centred in space on the galactic ecliptic, on a radial line from the galactic centre through Earth. The sector containing this point is referred to as Sector 0-0-0. Earth, Alpha Centauri, Andoria and Tellar, four of the five founding members of the Federation, are in the sector immediately to zenith, Sector 0-0-1. Vulcan, the fifth founding member of the Federation, is in the Vulcanis Sector, immediately rimward of Sector 0-0-1."

Owen, the Third Empirium map is a broken link icon for me. Can you fix that?

Oops - the image was mis-named. Fixed.