Thread: Enterprise "J"

Enterprise "J"

Has anyone considered trying to stat out this 26th century monster?

Here's what we "know" about her.

Doug Drexler estimates her length at about 2 miles (3.2km) and has given his nod to "Universe" as a class name.

It's a multi-generational ship, with parks, entertainment areas, & education facilities. So, basically it's Galaxy class in crack.

It's so huge it uses site to site transporters instead of turbolifts, and could "fold space" allowing it to explore other galaxies.

Hmm, thinking about it, wouldn't it need it's own academy! And screw sickbay, this ship would have a hospital! It'd need full manufacturing capabilities too.

At 3.2km it could carry smaller ships, and would be commanded by an Admiral.
    "Star Trekkin' across the universe, On the Starship Enterprise, Under Captain Kirk.
    Star Trekkin' across the universe, Boldly going forward 'cause we can't find reverse."
    Star Trekkin' by The Firm.

We welcome you to Munchkin Land.

I wouldn't treat that as a ship, but a campaign setting.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I wouldn't treat that as a ship, but a campaign setting.
    What sarge said.......
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

I just recently updated my take on the Universe-class for the CODA system. It utilizes a number of homebrew rules I've had to make to account for its 26th century systems.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    My Blog of CODA Star Trek homebrew.

I used the E-J for the ship in my treatment of Star Trek: Final Frontier, based on CBS' abortive animated web series.

http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...r/ncc1701j.htm

Even if you wouldn't fully stat out the ship, a short form version with some basic notes on hull and shields would be needed.
    "Star Trekkin' across the universe, On the Starship Enterprise, Under Captain Kirk.
    Star Trekkin' across the universe, Boldly going forward 'cause we can't find reverse."
    Star Trekkin' by The Firm.