Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone playing

Anyone playing

I was just wondering if anyone still played, I am looking to play.

We still play. We tried to meet once a month, but honestly we've been derailed a bit because I/we have been having a blast playing a new Star Wars (West End Games d6) campaign.

We'll continue, though. We've played through about six "Episodes", with each taking 2-3 sessions.
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

Me and another would love to start playing. If you want to get something started send me a private message.

Sent you a PM

I play in theory. I have a new group now, though, who don't know Trek. So I have to rectify that before I can get a new campaign going.
    我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚!

PMed you back with information.

I don't think this is going to happen due to scheduling conflicts.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Cool

We play roughly once a week. Me, and a few other girls. Mostly people from where I work. Wouldn't miss our Star Trek gaming. We're in the middle of a big military conflict right now.

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    I still play...running an online game with PGoodman13, Doug Burke, Nolmir and a couple other folks. We're almost upon our three-year anniversary.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

I just returned to Trek gaming a couple of weeks ago. My pre-TOS group is hip-deep in the Four Years War against the Klingons.
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?

Have not played Trek for a loong time.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

In my current gaming group, aside from me and my Girlfriend no one has seen Star Trek (I wouldn't have thought it possible some years ago). However, last night we managed to get one of our players to start watching TNG, and even though we only got half way through Encounter at Farpoint, he wants to keep watching! And best part? He knows we are just grooming him to play a Trek game! So finally, I will get to use the campaign I started working on years ago!
    我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚!

I tried to get a game going but my weekend is for my family, so I could only play from 5-730 pm est. I could also do some during working hours as long as it wasn't blocked by NMCI.

I still run a Star trek game. The next session is planned for 27 of october. However, I run it in Sweden so I guess itīs kind of far for most of you guys

Quote Originally Posted by ThierryD View Post
    I tried to get a game going but my weekend is for my family, so I could only play from 5-730 pm est. I could also do some during working hours as long as it wasn't blocked by NMCI.
    Simple solution for this is to recruit from your own family; that way you get to spend more time with them and aren't limited with the time you do spend!
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).