Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starship Combat II Advanced for FASA

You gonna Asspierce-me, or just send me a dead Rat?
    That's further in the future from TNG. I can help more with that, data and development-wise.
    "Always beware of anything said by a person with a smile." -Cronan-sama
    http://www.cronan-memorial.com

http://sites.google.com/site/memoryeta
    Initially Trek, but haphazard Archival Site, no need to make it a Wiki.

http://web.archive.org/web/200410151.../ssd/ssds.html
    Don Miller's SSDs for Star Fleet Battles are here, axing the URL past sfb takes you to the main site.

Oh, you must mean the Star Trek online stuff. I have no clue about that period, but we can toss around ideas if you like. How much different from TNG is it?

Quote Originally Posted by trynda1701 View Post
    And although the Orions are still around (as the Syndicate) in TNG times, and I would LOVE to bump them up the list, I don't think they have any real major firepower to bring to bear.
    Mark
    The Orions shouldn't be on the list at all. That's like putting the Mafia on the same list as the British and US Armies...

Well, you might put the Hudson's Bay Company on it.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Yeah, I think the Orions are borderline. The only reason I included them originally was because FASA dedicated so much time with them. I guess I kinda looked at them as the future Syrians or North Koreans. Somalians?

Here's something I was toying with- rules for planetary defenses and orbital attacks
    Attached Files Attached Files

That is one detailed idea, Sir.

I love how you tied in the number of defenses allowed into the Planetary Index stats from the RPG. Well thought out ideas in this document.
    Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.

There's Klingons on the starboard bow!

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me TWICE? INCOMING!

Many thanks! I hope to run a mirror universe campaign some day so maybe itll come in handy. I think im gonna tackle ground forces next, using this as a template. I fear its gonna be a lot more involved than I would like. We'll see. Thanks again!

I agree, really well thought out and detailed work here.
    "For to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Thanks much appreciated!