Thread: Federation Scout Service for the ICON System...

Federation Scout Service for the ICON System...

I've added a writeup on the Federation Scout Service to my site, inspired by the Planetary Survey Team 9 in Prime Directive: Federation.

http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...urce/scout.htm

Just added converted stats for Planetary Survey Team 9, as well as character generation tables for Federation Scouts.

Owen,

Where was Survey Team 9 in the book? I liked what you put together and wanted to get more info on the team..
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

They are the main characters in the narrative story in the beginning of the book "Another New World".
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

Thanks! I was looking for characters with stats, that helps reassure me that I am not losing my mind!
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

It's on page 143 of both the GURPS and PD20M versions. Look in the Table of Contents under "Sample Characters". As Homer says, "D'Oh!"

Hmm...Yes I see the Sample Characters on page 182 of the PDMd20...I was looking to see the ones you had detailed to get more info for them if I was going to use them as is from the book.

I was looking for this again and noticed that I was getting an error message...is the data lost Owen?

No, it's not lost, but my page had a complete melt-down and I haven't got my FTP access back yet. I do have everything backed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    No, it's not lost, but my page had a complete melt-down and I haven't got my FTP access back yet. I do have everything backed up.
    Glad to hear! Hope it all works out soon!

OK, it's back up again. We've switched to FireFTP for Firefox for our FTP software, and I've got almost everything up and running again..

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    OK, it's back up again. We've switched to FireFTP for Firefox for our FTP software, and I've got almost everything up and running again..
    Awesome Owen, really glad to hear that!!