Thread: Coupla questions...

Coupla questions...

Just a pair of queries...

1) I remember some time ago that someone was working on a TNG sourcebook for CODA, but after several fruitless searches I'm wondering if the posts even exist anymore. Does anyone know what became of it?

2) Does anyone have CODA stats for the rest of the TNG majors? The NG has Picard and Geordi, but it'd be great to get Riker, Troi, Dr Crusher, Worf (as of TNG, not DS9) and Data as well. The old LUG "Price of Freedom" had all of them statted out in ICON, IIRC, along with Ro and O'Brien, but I can't seem to find CODA stats (I have some friends for a one-shot game soon and we decided it'd be fun to actually play the Enterprise-D crew).

I can put them together, but it'd take a decent chunk of time and if someone's already done it I'd be eternally grateful!

Cheers, and thanks in advance for any help...
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

1. No idea. No one's ever talked to me about it, though I'd host such a thing in a heartbeat.

2. I've got a complete set of DS9 crew that weren't in the NG which needs to be compiled and posted. Already have the completed TOS crew on the site. Fugazi Grrl told me once she was going to take a crack at the rest of the TNG crew, but to date I've seen nothing.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Hmm... I remember giving some suggestions on how the cover should look, but not who was doing it.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    I'm working on TNG crew stats, for Patrick. Bess is doing the PDF layout today as a matter of fact. Basically, it is a tweaked conversion from ICON. So, there are new stats for Picard, and Geordi; as well as TNG-based Worf stats.

But no one remembers who was doing the sourcebook?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    Aldaron, I tried to send the TNG crew stats to you, via e-mail (using the link here) and it bounced. I think you can e-mail me from the site, so feel free to drop me a line if you want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugazi Grrl View Post
    Aldaron, I tried to send the TNG crew stats to you, via e-mail (using the link here) and it bounced. I think you can e-mail me from the site, so feel free to drop me a line if you want them.
    Oh, brilliant FG!

Thanks a whole bunch...I've updated my e-mail, and I've sent you a PM with it as well.

Thanks again...
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...