Thread: New addition to my site

New addition to my site

The USS Sagan NCC-93500 is a Stargazer class Heavy Cruiser in the year 2405.

http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...agan/sagan.htm

Great work, ad always. Are you planning on doing some deck plans like with most of your other ships?

I'm still looking for 4-views. I need them before I can even think about deck plans.

Revised and expanded! No deck plans forthcoming, as there isn't enough info available about the ship. I need more definitive info on the specs for the ship.

Anyone on STO have the specs to help me out?

There's some small orthos here.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I just updated my Fleet Area 51 section with a new "Ships of Fleet Area 51" page. All starships are shown at 2 pixels/metre. Shuttles are shown larger. The Gorn ships shown are based on SFB minis.

RE: the Stargazer class, it seems there ARE no stats, at least that are of any use out of the STO context, so I've come up with a set. I basically made it equivalent in power and capabilities to a Galaxy (being 40 years newer) with a size of 395m/16 decks and a crew of 500. Close enough for government work.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    I just updated my Fleet Area 51 section with a new "Ships of Fleet Area 51" page. All starships are shown at 2 pixels/metre. Shuttles are shown larger. The Gorn ships shown are based on SFB minis.
    I'm probably just being dumb here, but for the life of me I can't find that section on your site, Owen!
    Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.

There's Klingons on the starboard bow!

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me TWICE? INCOMING!

Quote Originally Posted by trynda1701 View Post
    I'm probably just being dumb here, but for the life of me I can't find that section on your site, Owen!
    Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Forgot to post the link... (Dumb-ass!)

http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...hips/ships.htm

THERE they are, the little varmints!

Thanks Owen. By the way, when I was looking thru the site, I came across a few bits I hadn't noticed before, so I had a interesting read when looking for the Area 51 ships anyway. Cool reading on your site as always

And i like that you put the Orions in a seperate section, ABOVE both Klingons and Romulans. (I'm an Orion at heart in FASA STSTCS games!)

Mark
    Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.

By the way, one of those bits I hadn't seen before was the Starbase 21 Operations Centre in the Star Trek:Excalibur section.

Love the design. Where did you get that from? It looks like its from the "Star Trek Fact Files", but I hadn't seen it before.

Quote Originally Posted by trynda1701 View Post
    By the way, one of those bits I hadn't seen before was the Starbase 21 Operations Centre in the Star Trek:Excalibur section.

Love the design. Where did you get that from? It looks like its from the "Star Trek Fact Files", but I hadn't seen it before.
    It started out as a fannish work I found on the web. I modified it quite a bit. Glad you like it...