Thread: All Scale Trek - a new Trek modeling forum

All Scale Trek - a new Trek modeling forum

I don't think I've seen this mentioned here yet, so here's a link to a new Trek modeling forum.

http://www.allscaletrek.com/index.php

Caters for many scales, starting at the gaming miniatures scales (1/3788, 1/2500 etc) and going up from there. Thought Trek gamers or modelers here might find it interesting. Just posted about it on TMP, SCN as well as my Trek related Yahoo Groups.

Mark
    Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.

There's Klingons on the starboard bow!

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me TWICE? INCOMING!

So whose been tempted to go give AST a look?

I know we're mainly interested in Roleplaying here, but there are sub forums for gaming miniatures that the forum creator is interested in promoting as well as the larger kits of Star Trek starships. It's what drew me to the forum (FASA scale starship minis) so if you feel inclined, come along and join in.

It's a friendly new forum, and you should see some of the model work on display. VERY impressive indeed. I've been doing the rounds and promoting what deserves to be a new and dynamic forum.

Mark
    Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.

There's Klingons on the starboard bow!

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me TWICE? INCOMING!