Thread: Emergency Command Hologram character sheet

Emergency Command Hologram character sheet

Hi All

I was wondering if any of you tried constructing a Emergency Command Hologram character sheet or even the EMH character sheet... you you have could you post it for me?

Thanks for all your help
    =/\= Korga =/\=

Take that torpedo turn it sideways and what?!

I guess noone has tried then I take?...lol
    =/\= Korga =/\=

Do a search for the Artilects sourcebook. I think it's on the btff site.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Thanks for the help again I found it on a google search and downloaded the file thanks so much for getting back to me
    =/\= Korga =/\=

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    That Artilects book is a great help to running a CODA game. I've no doubt had Decipher been able to continue publishing the line they'd have had rules for Android PCs in a TNG sourcebook, and Holograms in a Voyager one.

But the material in Artilects really gets the job done. One of my favorite characters from my FASA days is an Android. And he converted perfectly using Artilects. We also have an Advanced Entertainment Hologram with a portable emitter designed form that book.

There is also a great compilation of Alien stats from the author of Artilects. Mostly TOS-movie Aliens, and a few from Enterprise. A really good set.

Both are on the BtFF site. And well worth the download.