Thread: Hello All!

Hello All!

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to say hi!

I've been trying to find a forum and a site, other than Beyond the Final Frontier for a while, I bought the books when each came out and I didn't get to run them actually until January of last year (2012), can't believe it's already 2013!

Anyways, I'm gonna be starting up my game again soon, gotta see if I can recruit the old group back, one player became so educated on the star ship rules he was beginning to stat out all the ships from Star Trek Online. If anyone has a resource on the STO ships for Coda I would appreciate it!

Thank you,

Mason
    Commander William T. Riker: My great-grandfather once got bit by a rattlesnake. After three days of intense pain... the snake died.

Welcome! There's lots of friendly folk about but theres always room for more. Please share the tales of derring-do once your group is back in action.

Don't feel too bad about your running so long after getting the Coda books. At least you were in the same rules set. My first Trek RPG purchase was back in 1984, a FASA book, and I didn't run Trek until 2008 with the Coda system!
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?