Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dark secret edge and players vs players with telepathy/mind reading

Quote Originally Posted by Fugazi Grrl View Post
    I'd vote for Vulcans - since a Vulcan is most likely to adhere to the strict rules of conduct for cadets, and for telepaths and see it as the logical course of action, to tattle on the Betazoid.
    A visiting Vulcan monk would be a cool NPC. If you have any telepathy-themed adventure ideas now would be a good time to try it out. Maybe he's got a young acolyte along with him who's into Forbidden Vulcan Weird Crap?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I have a Character who's a communications officer who grew up a space boomer on a tramp freighter and was selected by Starfleet Intelligence for his command of multiple languages. The Problem is. it's not Starfleet Intelligence.

It's Section 31. Not that he could tell the difference really as he's had to do questionable things in the past just to get by on on his home-ship. He jsut thinks it's part of intelligence work.

which makes it hard to read him when looking for guilt. likely not to trip up psychers
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

I am having some difficulties with my Betazed player.

He did not take the Code of Sentience but - as he is still at the Academy - I am thinking to send him to the Counsellor.

If he continues using so much his psi skills and not being more careful about it, the counsellor will "request" from him to take the oath.

Love the Uncle idea

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyCaitian View Post
    which makes it hard to read him when looking for guilt. likely not to trip up psychers
    So, the trick is to find something that makes the player feel guilty...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry