Thread: LOTR Online Character Record

LOTR Online Character Record

Some time ago, I remember creating a few characters for LOTR (and for that matter, Star Trek) using an online CODA character record. You could login, create characters, store them and come back to them at a later date.

Since then I've had some disasters befall my system, and I seem to have lost the link, as well as my memory of the name of the site.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks in advance for any help...
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Yes, it is my site:

http://rpg.avioc.org/profiles

If you need any other help, let me know.

Tomcat

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    Yes, it is my site:

http://rpg.avioc.org/profiles

If you need any other help, let me know.

Tomcat
    W00t!

Thanks a bunch, Tomcat - it's been bugging the hell out of me for a couple of weeks, now! Ever since the family saw The Hobbit we've all been thinking about starting up a new Lord of the Rings chronicle...
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

You are welcome!

Just a warning, the new server does not care for special characters anymore and will sweep the data from cells after you save. Not sure why this changed, but it did. So don't use ú in dúnadan or anything like that or you'll return to missing information.

Have fun!

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher