Thread: Boston, check in!

Boston, check in!

I'm in Wakefield on the outskirts of Boston today. I hope none of you was any closer. So far, the news is that there were two bombs near the marathon finish line, multiple injuries, no deaths reported yet.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Not in Boston Area, but just got home from work: Can't believe how newsproof my day was today: didn't sit in the break room, so no fox news, didn't look at my phone, so no FB updates, and XM radio in the car so no news. Makes me feel like an ass when I logged on and see all hell breaking loose.
    Thinking of the victims; doing a mental gps of all my various chat friends to see if any are from that area.

I have a cousin who was planning on running today. No news on him yet. Unless he ran a lot slower than usual, he should have finished well before the explosion.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Thinking of you guys right now, and hoping everyone here and their loved ones are safe.

Damn, I'm getting sick of having to worry about my friends over things like this...

Stay safe, people.
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

My cousin is fine. He missed the bomb by half an hour. Phew.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<