Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Trek Continues: WOW.

I've always been a fan of Grant Imahara over on the Mythbusters, but as Sulu? Wow! He's great. I hope George Takei has seen this stuff. First operating R2D2, now operating the Big E! And working with Kari Byron in his day job. Lucky dog!

I say this for sure, I prefer the McCoy on Phase II but man is Chris Doohan ever a great homage to his dad!

If we could fuse the cast, who would you pick as whom?

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    I wish more of these were spin-offs.
    New cast and crew? Because that's something I'd love to see
    我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚!

Overall, this is much better than I feared, though not as good as I hoped. Chris Doohan is the spittin' image! And it was good to see Michael Forrest play Apollo again; Who Mourns for Adonais is one of my favorite TOS episodes.

Anybody heard any rumors about when their next episode will be up?
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by Thakowsaizmu View Post
    New cast and crew? Because that's something I'd love to see
    Yeah, I can usually deal with the awkward scripting better if it's not a situation which immediately demands contrast with the original cast.

Plus I just like seeing takes on broader parts of the milieu, like the super-TOSsy Andoria episode of Exeter (I think?).
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I agree. I think that would be really cool too. If I had the money, I'd definitely do a TOS inspired web series.
    我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚!

If I had the time...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry