Thread: Zenith Comics Presents: HEROIC #1 Kickstarter!

Zenith Comics Presents: HEROIC #1 Kickstarter!

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would stop by and let you guys know the Kickstarter is active for my comic book.

Feel free to check it out and sorry the video is shakey... I am a better writer than I am a cinematographer apparently

Cheers!

Hey there Trek-RPGers,

Today I enter the last 2 weeks of my Kickstarter and I need your help!

If you ever enjoyed a character I created, a post I shared or even a silly joke I have made, I am asking you to come out and pledge. Pledge whatever you can to help me make this dream come true!

In return I not only promise you a KICK BUTT comic that will be the start of a universe that will deliver thrills, chills and excitement but also to give you heroes that are more than lantern-jawed-wasp-heterosexual males and Escher-girls!

Much like the concept of Star Trek I am applying the 3-Character story technique (Kirk=Body, Spock=Mind, McCoy=Soul) for driving the plot. I am making heroes who are more than just body builders and sex kittens, but real people who want to make their world a better place!

For me this is the start of it all, this is the first major step of my efforts to be a piece of the future of superhero comics. Superhero comics that are made not with marketing and toy sales in mind, but instead in creating engaging characters, an evolving universe and heroic ideals!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...resents-heroic

Thanks for taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me.

Andrew Collas - Zenith Comics
    BE HEROIC!