Thread: Uploading files to this site

Uploading files to this site

Tried to upload a PDF of some ships and kept getting cannot upload file error. I never had this problem before. Anyone else having the same prob.
    Hodor !

Yeah, I was getting it a year ago, until I stopped trying and just linked to them on my own site. It would also complain that an image "was not a vailid .gif" or ".jpg file", even though it was and had previously accepted files made by the same software.

Quote Originally Posted by skree View Post

Tried to upload a PDF of some ships and kept getting cannot upload file error. I never had this problem before. Anyone else having the same prob.
    I apparently missed a permission setting when I moved to another server recently. Should work better now

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    Yeah, I was getting it a year ago, until I stopped trying and just linked to them on my own site. It would also complain that an image "was not a vailid .gif" or ".jpg file", even though it was and had previously accepted files made by the same software.
    Could you do a test upload and see if you still get that message? One of the main reasons of the server move was due to the image subsystem, so that might have been an early related symptom.

It worked or least for me it did.
    Hodor !

Great