My Spacedock Different Warp Nacelle Configurations for CODA, FASA and basic LUG

A few days ago I was asked if there was a way to conform the Warp Nacelles Modification I posted in spacedock to be added into the Decipher/CODA version of Spacedock (see here http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread.php?t=16336). After first I said I could not then thinking for awhile. Later I said that I would look into it. After a little research, I decided that it could work on the Coda starship designs. I have looked over the process of generating the nacelles in Coda and determined that using my existing Warp Nacelles Modification on the Decipher warp nacelles listed on page 141 in Book 2 the Star Trek: Role-playing Game Narrator’s Guide book would work just the same. This system would work the same on Original Cochrane and Modified Cochrane Unit scales as well as the alien systems such as the Cardassian and Klingon ships are either partly embedded or embedded nacelles.

The only modification to my rule is that all changes are rounded up and that the changes can not drop below 1 for cost and no warp can drop lower than 1.0 in speed. The changes to the standard/sustainable/maximum speed and the speed benefits add in just the same. For example the Class 6A that cost 5 providing speeds of 6/8/9 and with the third nacelle would cost now 7 with speeds 6.1/8.1/9.1 and no increase or decrease to reliability.

For Fasa and basic Lug just note the type of nacelles that are installed on the ship and that is it. I hope that this works for those of you who want to use it.