Thread: Star Trek Late Night

Star Trek Late Night

While tooling around on the Web tonight I stumbled across thei site: https://star-trek-late-night.obsidianportal.com/

It's an ICON campaign based around a "what if?" i.i. What if Star Trek was an HBO late-night cable show? It's darker and edgier than most Star Trek role-playing campaigns, and has a nifty set of Species Templates for characters from many other shows, like Babylon 5, Stargate and Farscape. Worth taking a look at.

Interesting, haven't seen this one before, nice find Owen

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    It's an ICON campaign based around a "what if?" i.i. What if Star Trek was an HBO late-night cable show?
    It'd be cancelled after two seasons?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

One of the things I like most about Trek is that it is an escape from the dark and gritty real world.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    One of the things I like most about Trek is that it is an escape from the dark and gritty real world.
    I could not agree more.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett