Thread: Star Trek: Prelude To Anaxar

Talking Star Trek: Prelude To Anaxar

Sorry, been gone some time. But this looks good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W1_8IV8uhA
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Not sure if the original Captain Apollo makes a good Klingon. His portrayal might work for a TOS Klingon, but not for a ridgeheaded Klingon. At any rate, I thought the Augment virus affected all Klingons in the main timeline. This seems to be trying to bridge FASA Trek, JJ Trek and TOS all into one melange... I got hopes for it, but I have some doubts too.

Question

Well, I seem to remember the Ridgeheads being a bit more cunning during the TOS-TMP era, as opposed to the 'Space Viking's of later Eras. but may be that's just me. I'm missing the FASATrek References
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

The entire Four Years War is FASATrek. Garth commanding the Xenophon is FASATrek. There's a lot of FASATrek that has become a part of Trek fanfic history and also been incorporated into the books. Speaking of RPGs influencing books, I just read Christopher Bennett's DTI series and he acknowledges that LUG book All Our Yesterdays as source material.

I did the stats for the ships in Prelude to Axanar here is the link http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread...tar-Trek-Axana
    Hodor !