Thread: Hi. you're through to Star Fleet tech support...

Hi. you're through to Star Fleet tech support...

OK, in an attempt to get some conversations for all... We have all had THAT conversation with Tech Support. Now imagine them as an Operations team with a dedicated comms line for your starship. Lets have some fun with Starfleet Tech Support.

"Good afternoon. You're through to Starfleet tech Support USS Icarus. Ensign Bob Speaking. Please state the nature of your technical emergency?"
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Of course you'll often get someone claiming to be Ensign Sulik of Vulcan, but he has a Tellarite accent...

Of course you do have to feel a little sorry for them, these are the guys who have to purge Holodeck cookies on Riker and Wesley's accounts.

I really want to do an ICON template for these guys now...
    DanG/Darth Gurden

"Have you tried turning your console off and on again ?"
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Hi CaptainPicard04@Starfleet.net you recently raised a works ticket for an upgrade release to starship shields v4.4. This has been upgraded on your starship. How would you rate our performance out of 10?

These guys are enlisted arn't they...
    DanG/Darth Gurden

I have a desktop background at home which shows an image of Data using an old-style telephone handset from a telephone in his chest (from the episode with the emergent organism) and the caption "TECHNICAL SUPPORT - because sometimes your Data gets corrupted".

"So... Since you rearranged the isolinear chips, because it looked so untidy with them being placed so randomly, the system doesn't work? Gnmble... Yes, sir; I understand you consider it unrelated, but we need a technician to look at that. Yes, sir. I understand. But the technician really have to first loo... Yes, I completely understand you can't work with your analysis of the prehistorical finds of that planet, but..."

Just another normal day at tech support.

"No Commander Riker. As I told you last week, if Wesley Crusher rebuilds your console it invalidates your warranty."
    DanG/Darth Gurden

"Sorry Lieutenant Barclay, but we will need to access your holodeck programs in order to reproduce the bug you reported."
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry