Thread: 3-d Printing in space.......no really

Cool 3-d Printing in space.......no really

A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

what kind of printer is suitable for the office?

Wow. I thought that the 3D printer makes some small details. But I didn't think they made such big details. I thought 3D printers couldn't do that. Why didn't anyone tell me this before? I wouldn't throw away my old printer then. I just broke one part there and it was not sold anywhere. And I had to throw this printer away. And order a new one on https://www.mrdepot.ca/collections/b...ner-cartridges. But with the help of 3D printing, I could make this detail. I wish I had seen this information sooner.
    Last edited by Andaveyime; 11-23-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Moderatorial Admonition

Um, guys? You're replying (and I use that term in its loosest sense) to a 17 year old thread and you're both off topic! While this forum is called General Chat, it is on a board dedicated to science fiction role-playing games. Bouncy Caitian brought up a remarkable advance in technology which he thought might be of interest to gamers and science fiction fans; i.e. the possibility of making physical tools from raw materials in a closed hostile environment. There are literally thousands of tech fora where one can go to discuss home- and office-level paper printers, but this ain't one of them! The fact that for both of you, this is your one and only post, I can only assume you are spammers or more likely, bots. You will immediately cease and desist. Read the Terms of Use and comply.

Very informative! I for one didn't know that there was such a thing on a planetary station