Thread: Ok what's you favorite Federation star ship classes

Ok what's you favorite Federation star ship classes

Please don't list any enterprise vessels, we all have favorites among them. That being said what are your favorite star ship classes?

For me I love the all the Perimeter Defense Directive line (4 classes Akira, Steamrunner, Norway and Saber) with the Akira (one of my all time favorite vessels) and Saber being my top picks.
    I really like the "out-of-the-box" thinking with the Akira, and of all the wonderful ships the federation fields I like the Akira the most.

I love the Miranda class. About as old as the Constitution class, but still being a workhorse during TNG/DS9.

Other than that, I'm not sure I can pick out anything else for a list.

the other vessel I particularly like is the Nebula, while not as graceful as most they still look pretty cool.

If we're including non-canon designs...

+ &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

while not a Federation ship (and featuring in Star Trek on-line) this Romulan ship looks, to me very cool

AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

and another very unusual Federation starship (again from ST on-line), this is a favoriote of mine, looks very distinctive and totally different to the saucer/nacelle/engineering hull configuration.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Caitian_Atrox_Carrier

AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.