Thread: Star Trek RPG Podcast

Star Trek RPG Podcast

I run an Actual Play Podcast. Our current adventure is a Star Trek FATE game.

The campaign started with the players starting their characters in the Academy. Currently, they are working themselves up the ranks till 1 of them is Captain.

We would love to get some feedback, so any thoughts/questions/ideas/complaints are welcome. Hope you enjoy.

Link to the Star Trek part:

http://burneverythinggaming.podbean....d-the-academy/

Thanks for the link, I'll be giving this a listen as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Renny View Post
    Thanks for the link, I'll be giving this a listen as soon as possible.
    Great. Any feedback is appreciated. Hope you enjoy!

Oh, this podcast is too old.

some of adventures games

The Official Podcast of the Starfleet Command Discord Community. The show were we discuss the Star Trek Adventures RPG by Modiphius Entertainment, and the Star Trek Franchise.
    Starfleet needs a new crew! Welcome to your new assignment, Captain. Your continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone ..
    UK based Tabletop Roleplaying Game Podcast featuring TTRPG Actual Play, Content Creator Interviews and DM/Player Guides.
    An Actual-Play Tabletop RPG Podcast, playing various RPG systems in short story-arcs, featuring original music and soundscapes for a complete, immersive audio storytelling experience.
    Burn Everything Gaming is a podcast where we mostly produce edited Actual play rpg podcast, but we also have shows where we talk about board games and tabletop topic