Well, for some years a Tellarite PC in my game has had a Klingon girlfriend. He's known to the Klingons as the "Killer Targ" as he beat a Klingon in a bar fight (Klingons do not see ablow to the groin as cheating!). I decided last year that Keh'LoS would ask him to marry her, and he accepted. A few sessions ago, I announced that Kahless himself would officiate at the wedding, as Tal had come to the Emperor's attention as a valiant warrior who had fought alongside Klingons (including Kahless) on several occasions and was known as a Species Friend to the Klingons. I basically used the canon Klingon wedding ritual with some fannish embellishments with Kahless replacing the Lady of the House. The PCs were all there with Worf, their former commanding officers and Chancellor Martok, as well as their former CMO and Tal (the Killer Targ)'s family. The wedding ceremony went as planned, but during the "reception" afterward (a standard drunken Klingon party), there was an assassination attempt on the Emperor, which led to a pitched battle. Tal saved the Emperor from an assassin's bat'leth, M'Rel (the Caitian Captain PC) was hit by a disruptor, and Seth (the Bajoran PC Medical Officer) was stabbed in the back by a d'k tagh while treating M'Rel. M'Rel had no life signs and all his fur had been charred off, but Seth managed to stabilise him before being stabbed. Both survived. Tal was adopted into the House of Kahless and given an estate on Narendra III in thanks. Three days later, the surviving members of the wedding party went on a hunt (M'Rel had to sit it out) and killed a beast like a Star Wars Dewback with foot-long fangs. Tal and Keh'Los ate it's still bleeding heart there and then, and the beast was served at the feast that night. Tal's estate on Narendra turns out to be a small agricultural estate of about 10 square kilometres owned by the House of Kahless which produces bloodwine (Tal had previously introduced his family to the drink and it had become a family favourite. All in all it went very well with much snickering at the Caitian who had to be depilated and treated to grow his hair back. Tal's player amused us by calling up an image on his iPad of one of the hairless cats (like Mr. Bigglesworth). As the adventure was over, we were inspired by M'Rel's mood (the character, not the player) to watch the trailer for the Grumpy Cat movie... Then we had a wonderful dinner cooked by Bruce (M'Rel's player)'s wife Andrea. We had spit-roasted pork (promptly dubbed "roast beast"), wild rice and kernel corn - Yum! Andrea is a great cook.