Thread: Uniform Help?

Uniform Help?

Hey guys,

So I have STO on my Mac and to say the interface sucks would be an understatement.

I am TRYING to create some custom uniforms for my new campaign and not only dies it crash all the time, it prevents me from taking screen shots, very strange.

Is there anyone who can help me with making some uniforms? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Cheers!

Is this something you can do in-game or is this something you'd have to do in a separate program?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Not sure I understand the question sir, are you suggesting actual real art?

Contact me via PM and let's chat.

Here's what I was able to come up with, noting that I did not splurge the $150 cdn for their latest expansion pack (or any stuff really) since STO crashes on the Mac approximately every 10 minutes or so and all I would want her for is the uniform creation.

I was happy to start getting the idea out though, as it allowed me to see the direction my vision is taking, and yes the shoulder panel and the pants are the same colour, a nice lush dark blue (midnight? Navy? I don't know my colour names at all).

I also looked at their new uniforms from Delta Rising and found lots of inspiration there.

These are "cut and pastes" based on how they inspired me for looks for my own campaign, again these are inspiration not exactly how I would do it;

This is the Class A for sure, it just needs a belt for sure

This is more a work uniform/tactical uniform for officers, essentially when doing dirty work or RRT stuff.

I LOVE this look for a Dress Uniform, really scratches my itch!

Enlisted Duty, Work/Tactical and Dress Inspiration

So yeah, other than the first Class Bs at the top, these are the inspirations for what I am seeing in my mind, but can't create in the bloody software

Cheers!

Dude to image limits had to put these in a separate post.

Flag Officer Inspiration (though the Texas Sized Belt Buckle is a bit much ) and the Silver would be Commodores and Gold Admirals to me.

I see this as a good start for a Flag Dress Uniform.

Cheers!