Thread: KUNG FURY Official Movie [HD]

Cool KUNG FURY Official Movie [HD]

A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

They apparently had in on national tv here yesterday, and will have a rerun tonight and tomorrow night.

So... Watch it at Youtube, streaming it from the TV channels webpage, or wait to tonight? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

It was just as weird as I expected...

Thanks for the link. That movie is just as weird as I had expected it from the trailer. It was a very good laugh.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

While I know it is a "Swedish" movie, I was a bit surprised that the two Germans at the tank spoke Swedish with a bit of German thrown in here and there.

Not sure if it was noticeable for those not understanding Swedish or German though...

I have a basic understanding of German (and none of Swedish), and I struggled to understand what they said without the subtitle. It's only when I read the TV Tropes article about the movie that I undestood why
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Lundgren View Post
    While I know it is a "Swedish" movie, I was a bit surprised that the two Germans at the tank spoke Swedish with a bit of German thrown in here and there.

Not sure if it was noticeable for those not understanding Swedish or German though...
    I don't know why, but I enjoyed the hero one liner in that scene. "Thaaaaaaaaanks".

Got to be within a yard of some of the cast at a post-panel bar event they did during Comic-Con.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One