Thread: Cardie Sourcebook?

Cardie Sourcebook?

I've seen various mention of a "Cardie Sourcebook" that is distinct from the Cardassian SRM, even finding what I think is the original thread... with no working links.

Can someone point me to where I can find a copy of the Cardie Sourcebook?

Thanks!

Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Ah yes... The old fan project...
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

thanks for that TTK, downloaded a few I didn't have. Now off to read them.
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

I'm trying to get the Cardi sourcebook from Memory Icon, but it's not working for me. Is the link broken, or is it just my glitchy computer being ornery again?
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

link works for me, so must be a contankerous computer glitch
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

Thanks, WM. Excuse me a minute while I throw this computer out the window...
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Sarge, I just tried to send you the Cardie books, but the eMail address in your profile seems to be incorrect. PM me with the correct address and I'll resend.

Got it!

This one is a cut above most fan sourcebooks. Color me impressed.

Thanks, OEO.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<