Thread: Star Trek Continues Episode 05 Available

Star Trek Continues Episode 05 Available

Star Trek Continues E05 Divided We Stand is now available at https://vimeo.com/139692418 -Why can't CBS/Paramount give us stuff of this quality?

Kinda corny, but in the same way as the originals. I liked it better than Renegades.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Star Trek Continues is better production values than RENEGADES but it's 5th full show vs. 1 full show.

While I can't say I disliked it, I wasn't impressed either. For some reason it reminded me of new OUTER LIMITS GETTYSBURG episode with time travel back to ACW.

For some reason I didn't like it. It reminded me somehow of new Outer Limit's GETTYSBURG episode. Did like seeing McCoy more prominently featured.

Missed little stuff like Kirk being from Iowa, McCoy from Georgia. Also the hostility to McCoy was out of place.
    Field soldiers got along, both were Americans, they talked and traded stuff when not fighting and treated prisoners well so they'd get well treated in turn. Harshness was for rear echelon types, guerrillas and border trash.
    A Berdan Sharpshooter (green uni) in squad with blue regulars was out of place.
    Little things like that just annoyed me.