Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: anyone else here interested in guns, bushcratf, survival and SHTF preparedness?

did you read the entire thread? I have talked about mindset, but for the most part was responding to thread derailment. As far as my posting my knife collection, I could easily post ALL of my gear and preps for a SHTF situation, but I have restricted it to my current focus, which is knives.(I collect knives BTW)
    Last edited by WaveMan; 07-10-2017 at 06:54 PM.
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

miket seems to be associated with the linked site. So while we wait and see if it was a post of someone interested in Star Trek and roleplaying, that happened to do the first post in this thread, or a drive-by posting by someone just wanting to promote their site, I modified the link so it won't be useful for search engine placement.

Thanks mate.

I would also point out that folding knives can hardly be considered 'survival knives' per say. The average folder will do in a pinch but I suggest always trying to have a fixed blade worn for a survival knife purposes.
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.