Thread: Fillable Battle Sheet

Fillable Battle Sheet

Hello,

Does anyone happen to have a fillable battle sheet? I am dusting off the books to experiment with running a hybrid game with "Game of Thrones" as part of the setting but don't want to have to print off a bunch of stuff. Trying not to kill a tree as I am want to do with gaming paperwork... Also, if anyone has done any GoT stuff I would love to see it.

Thanks!
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

Now that I am looking I realize there are not units for things like Gondor - or I am missing them. Can someone point me to a fan supplement or to where I can find other units in books please? Thank you.
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

This might help

I dear friend of mine, who did a lot of GMing before my daughter took over wrote this a long time ago. Four years ago, I think.

It has a lot of stuff in it. So, if there's anything you can use, please feel free to do so. I hope it helps.

I really don't know so much about Game of Thrones. Except that I'm really fond of Daenerys Targaryen. And her name is hard to type.

LotR-ArmiesME.pdf

Oh wow, that is very helpful thank you! I tried using the system today and... Failed miserably. I loved this game so much and then sometimes it just frustrates me to no end.
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Smile This might help

I'm glad the thing I posted helped. We still play LOTR a lot.

I fudge around with the system a lot. CODA Star Trek too.