Thread: Looking for help pleaase!!!

Looking for help pleaase!!!

I am writing a new story called Star Trek The Dragon Empire. In it, the Dragon Empire of Dragonstar (d20 D&D in Space), which takes place in the Unknown Regions of the Vordarian Beltway Galaxy (aka Star Wars Galaxy), met Captain Picard and crew of the D shortly before Wolf 359. Years later, after many contacts with the Federation, a starship is developed with the first Temporal Warp Core (which will use QS 10 - 3000ly/hour as its primary travel system) and allow for travel between that galaxy and ours with the temporal accuracy of 3000 years per hour.

I want to base it on the Vesta class, but I need specs for that - can someone throw me a bone for the Vesta?

non-canon though stats can be extrapolated

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Vesta_class
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

if you want I could do a space dock write up of a Vesta based on the stats that I posted.
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

Please do. I believe Star base 400 can be of help too.

I just looked and to be honest the Vesta isn't that much different to the Sovereign class, with a few mods. The Vesta is the same size class as the Sovereign and looks similar, it's a pretty easy fit.

Space Dock Ship Recognition Manual page 120 for the full write up of the Sovereign Class.

Here is the pertinent details for the Vesta
    Luanch date 2381 (USS Vesta NCC 82601)
    Size Class 8 su available 3250
    L 672m
    W 195m
    H 88m
    Mass 3321630 mt
    Deack 30
    Crew 750 Evac 3500
    http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Vesta_(prototype)

Make the Vesta as a Sovereign class with maximum SU's 3250 (a Sovereign uses 3061 as written up in Space Dock, leaving 189su's for mod's)

add planet fall and atmo capability +16su

add MKII EMH +10su

add Quantum Slip Stream drive (300ly/hr) +80su

add max warp (max warp 9.99) uprating +2su
    (first StarFleet vessel to have a combined slipstream/warp drive)

add Luna sensors +31su

add 14/s warp core (749 pwr) +10su

add 2 runabouts +8su

add metaphasic shielding as standard +0su

add a 5 transphasic torpedoes +1su

and while not stated in the write up but I would add 200 torpedoes +20su

that leaves 11su 'spare'

Luna class sensors
    Sensors
    Long range type 8 +3 <32>
    hr 6ly lr 18ly class 10 (10str) gamma gain package <26>
    +3000 substances/effects <12>

Lateral class 10 (10str) +3 <20>
    range 2 ly gamma gain package <9>
    +3000 substances/effects <12>
    *fitted with the most advanced lateral sensors available to SF to date, they have their range extended to 2 ly

Navigational class 8 (8str) +3 <16>
    gamma gain package <8>

and a few pics

the only thing not included was the sensor option, multidimensional wave function analysis module, which as far as I can tell are temporal sensors capable of detecting inter-dimensional rifts in subspace and temporal distortions in space time up to 23 light years away.
    Last edited by WaveMan; 08-17-2016 at 03:38 PM.
    AKA-Dean

If I get a chance today I will do the full write up for you with the mods in place. Do you agree with what I have posted?
    AKA-Dean

I do. Thank you so much - I am thinking about incorporating thing from Starbase 400. Did anyone ever see this interesting website?

not a problem mate, it will be up this afternoon.
    AKA-Dean

I would get as much information on the ship build it up and then use my 25th century notes poster here and spiff it up.

http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread...t=25th+century

I would have thought that someone had built it already. It has been around awhile hasn’t it?

AKA-Dean