Thread: Honoring those who have fallen

Post Honoring those who have fallen

Greetings Fellow Board Members

There has been numerous announcements via email and such about Lighing a Candle outside of whatever building you are in today. I encourage that at 7pm local, everyone across America, and Americans across the world, light a candle to show that we are united in the face of this terrorist act. I wont preach here, but I would ask you to do one other thing.

For all of you on this board, where ever you are, what ever country you are in, join me in paying homage to those heroes that have fallen in this attack. Saturday night, at sundown, we are going to have a Klingon Death Howl to honor those who have died: Those who bravely fought back on the planes before they crashed, those missing and dead firefighters and police who were trying to evacuate the WTC before it collapsed, and those in the Pentagon who perished. I extend this across all state, country, and religious boundries as a way to honor those who have fallen.

No acknowledgement or response to this is necessary, I just felt this was a way for all fans to join in in a special way.

Thanks in advance for those of you who do participate.

HMM

A good idea to be sure, but uhh. I live in Brockville Ont. Can. just across the border on the St. Lawrence River. I don't know about you but around here, at this time anyway, it still is quite bright at 7PM local. Are you sure of the time?

------------------
    In the Praetors Name!

They're doing the lighting the candles thing over here to.

And a poor old lady in my home town burnt her house down doing it!

------------------
    Thats Cpt SIR SIG to you!

More then meets the eye,
    His a MapMaker in disguise.

Should make it as a set time for the other time zones

How about 7PM Sat