Thread: sticky request

sticky request

I has wondering if a moderator could sticky Omega's expanded space docks notes and expanded spacedock notes for 25th century and beyond so that they are easy to reference?

http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread.php/16887-Expanded-Spacedock-Notes-and-Other-Thoughts

http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread...ury-and-beyond
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

Maybe put them in a PDF for hosting on Memory Icon?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Thumbs up

I have stickied them.

Thank you Cpt.
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

Personally, have preinted out all the notes and keep them in one large notebook that I referance but that note book has to be reprinted every now and then so I don't think that is a good idea. I keep them organized in a word file that is kind of handy. It also has other peoples works in there that I have not credited as it is my own file.