Thread: My spacedock collection

My spacedock collection

I spent the day completing this. It has been several years sense I produced a spacedock of my collected ships. There are over 900 pages and there are over 400 ships some are variations on the original. These are ships that were created for reasons. I have some that are way over the top in SU’s and then lower versions of it too.

Enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks. I'll try to get it up on Memory:ICON ASAP.

thanks mate, lots to look over, which I am doing as I can.
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

If you want, Oulton. Any of my stuff is free to use.

There are ships from, Aliens, Battlestar Galactica, V (the original mini-series (although unfinished)), Andromeda, Stargate, Barbarella, and others as well as Star Trek. I did collect add all the Xindi ships and post them there with the vortex generator tech as I thought that I had lost that date and put them in at the last minute. There is also the conversions I made off the source book Raiders, Renegades & Rogues from last Unicorn. Some of it has been things that I have posted before and others are revisions and updated versions and modifications to ships that I have made for our series. That is still not a tenth of the ships that I have on disks and hand written in spiral ring notebooks and three ring note books. Some have never seen activity other than the testing that I have devised that tells me if they are going to hold up or crash and burn and need refitting.

If I had the time, the skills and money, I would set up a web site to post all of it the good, the bad, and the ugly of it all the ships. Please excuse the spaghetti western movie reference. I know some of my ships I have created are crude as they were done using template basic ships.

I hope they are useful. I put together collections like this to free up space in the computer. The only difference to the version I posted and mine is mine has photo’s that I do not have permission to use, yet I did leave a few as they are there to identify the ships and shuttles, I just hope that no one gets upset over them.

When I finished it I had been working on it all day and was beat. So some of it is a little sloppy.