Thread: Orca high performance transport deckplans

Orca high performance transport deckplans

By any chance does anyone have a copy of the high-res copy of these plans? They were named Orca_Transport_beta_rev_new released by the artist Brian R Stearns in 2010?

Possible Patrick Goodman??
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    Thanks, I have those. They are from 2003. He redid them in 2010 and the ship is fairly different.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

This thread seems to imply that the Zaon RPG writer has discontinued his work on it, so you might not be able to find it. Although I did find this image via Pinterest.

EDIT for some reason Stearns doesn't seem to have a portfolio site? Maybe he's not working in the industry any more.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    This thread seems to imply that the Zaon RPG writer has discontinued his work on it, so you might not be able to find it. Although I did find this image via Pinterest.

EDIT for some reason Stearns doesn't seem to have a portfolio site? Maybe he's not working in the industry any more.
    I know Stearns mentioned that the orca was his alone and not part of Zaon. I sent an email to the gmail listed on that low-rez version that you referenced as I found it as well. I know Patrick (pgoodman) helped me find the scout deckplans back then, so I was hoping he had grabbed the revised orca one as well. We will see.

- Carl Zwanzig