Thread: The Battle Procyon V MVAM ship 1 of 3

The Battle Procyon V MVAM ship 1 of 3

I have recently been very interested in the 26th century Battle of Procyon V (the alternate timeline in which the decisive battle with the Sphere Builds and the Federation, in which the Federation won). This was mainly because I have been looking through the Expanded Star Trek Spacedock for 25th century and beyond and reading Omega's write up of the Enterprise J, Universe class. What prompted me to do a three vessel write-up was the fact that I noticed that Omega's write up of the Enterprise J was the wrong size class (listed as 15 instead of the correct 14 that a 3300m vessel should be, making the write-up wrong) and the fact that in Memory Alpha showed Prometheus-class, Nova-class and Dauntless-class vessels apparently participating in the battle, which I found ridiculous. That would be like having Daedalus-class vessels (launched 2196ce) participating in the Dominion war. (Prometheus-class launched 2375, Battle of Procyon V 2554ce, 179 years difference; Dauntless-class launched 2196ce, Dominion war 2373-2375), 179 years difference)

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Procyon_V

So I decided to write up the Universe class (fixing it to suit the proper 14 size class), a 26th century version of a Prometheus type MVAM battlecruiser (which I named the Stormbringer-class) and a new class of vessel the Exploratory Strike cruiser (replacing the Nova class and Dauntless-classes which I named the Viking-class) all of which replace the Universe, Nova, Prometheus and Dauntless classes in my version of the Battle of Procyon V.

The Stormbringer-class is one of the most extensive writeups I have ever undertaken and I have attempted to flesh it out as much as possible. I have noticed many parallels between this write up and many of the future-type vessels I have done recently and the "ultimate MVAM" build/fun build I did a while ago.
    http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread...uild-fun-build

These builds adhere to Omega's Expanded Space Dock (particularly the 25th century and beyond version) almost exactly (except my take on the energy damping field, a technology I feel any advanced culture would develop as it is so OP and devastating (just look at what the Breen did at the The Second Battle of Chin'toka with energy damping weapons)
    Last edited by WaveMan; 05-28-2017 at 02:35 AM.
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

Sphere Builders War, Battle of Procyon V 2554ce

USS Typhoon NCC 99782
    Stormbringer class MVAM Deep Space Tactical BattleCruiser/Carrier

*built for deep space tactical operations rather than exploration like the Universe-class., the Stormbringer is of a similar size to the Universe but specifically designed to utilize the Multi-Vector-Assault-Mode.
    *Launch date of class 2549ce, NX-Stormbringer launched successfully and completed a one year shakedown cruise prompting StarFleet to commision many more Stormbringers, by 2552ce three vessels had been launched.

The Stormbringer-class is the pinnacle of deep space tactical starship design and is capable of any type of deep space tactical mission and is intended for military or quasi-military uses rather than exploration like the Universe.
    Primarily designed to function as a battlecruiser, through these vessels are equipped with enough secondary systems to expand mission profiles to encompass almost any type of deep space mission. So as they can also act as a carrier they are outfitted with massive flight decks. These flight decks house large numbers of the Wolverine-class Heavy Space Interception Fighter. Further supplementing the Stormbringer is a large complement of shuttles, shuttle pods, work bee's and Runabouts.

Designed from the outset as a MVAM capable vessel the Stormbringer is capable of separating into three distinct sub vessels, a 'saucer/merged engineering section, an upper engineering sub vessel and a lower engineering sub vessel. To utilize its full firepower and to be able to bring to bear all of its weapon systems it uses its Multi-Vector-Assault-Mode. The Stormbringer-class is designed as the Federations frontline of defense and are used as first responders and are premier Perimeter Defense Directive vessels. These ships are very versatile, though they are designed with a relatively specific set of tactical mission profiles in mind. These mission profiles include perimeter patrol and defense, long-range threat response, covert and scouting operations, and combat support.

The greatest advantage the Stormbringer has is its vast redundancy. This level of redundancy makes these vessels extremely durable. All of its major systems are built in triplicate, and almost all other systems have multiple redundancies, and if one system fails due to damage another can take over with little to no loss in efficiency. This level of redundancy is required because of the combat orientation of the class and is granted because of the expanded MVAM requirements. This redundancy grants the class extreme combat durability.

Elongated arrowing saucer section, with merged engineering hull, with embedded dual variable geometry nacelles.
    Upper and Lower sections consist of the standard dual variable geometry nacelle attached to a hull the same length as the saucers engineering hull. The engineering hull is split 40% (sauser sections or 'main' section) and each of the upper and lower sections are 30%.

Warp Nacelle set up
    The Stormbringer-class has a sextet nacelle configuration. The vessel has four exterior nacelles and 2 embedded nacelles. Usually only four nacelles are utilized when the vessel is travelling through space attached, and when separated each subsection uses their dual nacelles as usual. Computer modelling suggest that the vessel, while attached, could traverse space using only two of the 6 nacelles available. If required the saucers embedded nacelles can be used, which would bring all six nacelles online.

As of 2560ce there are 10 vessels of this class in operation. The name system is currently themed on some sort of storm type.
    [2549ce]
    USS Stormbringer (NX)
    USS Hurricane
    USS Cyclone
    USS Tempest
    USS Typhoon (this writeup is focused on the USS Typhoon)
    *[2554, five Stormbringers fought in the Battle of Procyon V]
    USS Tornado
    USS Squall
    USS Blizzard
    USS Firestorm
    USS Monsoon
    and under construction
    USS Sandstorm

MVAM requirements
    bridge, and a battle bridge/ subsection
    computer core x3
    warp drive x3
    impulse engine x3
    nav deflector x3
    TA/T/TS x3
    other sections such as transporters, tractor beams, crew quarters, weapon systems, SIF, med bays, aux and emergency power systems, nav comps, cloaking devices are spread among each section and in many cases one system/section.
    Last edited by WaveMan; 01-30-2017 at 05:49 AM.
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

USS Typhoon NCC 99782

Size 14
    Saucer section Size 6 (40%)
    Upper section Size 4 (30%)
    Lower section Size 4 (30%)
    *throughout this write up I will denote splits between subsections (when systems are split between each section ) as [saucer/upper/lower] following the above percentages

Length 3000m
    Beam 1500m
    Height 1000m
    Mass 16,550,000 mt
    Decks 250 [100/75/75]

SU[6500] available 14,300
    MVAM adds 2 size classes for SU purposes, adds 15% increase for each century for technology advancement (26th century) [1650x2]
    SU used 14,273

Hull outer/inner <112>
    Resistance outer 14 <18> (dispersive hull VI)
    Resistance inner 14 <18> (lined with Trellium-D)
    *dispersive hull armour Type VI (95%/600 max damage) <98>
    *sensor reflective hull +4 diff to scan internally <->
    As with all Federation starships of the mid-26th century their heavy double hulls are constructed from a composite consisting of duranium, duritanium polyalloy, poly-duranium, tritanium and tetraburnium. The outer hull is heavily armoured with Dispersive Type VI armour. This type of armour has the added advantage of interfering with other vessels ability to scan the Stormbringer internally.
    So as these vessels can safely traverse regions of space like the Delphic Expanse their inner hulls are insulated (lined) with Trellium-D. StarFleet has found a way to make this insulation non-toxic to species such as Vulcan's. Due to this insulation the Stormbringer is immune to trans-dimensional disturbances as found in the Delphic Expanse. They do not suffer from the atmospheric changes associated with travelling in trans-dimensional space (the internal atmosphere of a vessel taking on an auburn hue and light smears), or the gravimetric waves and lastly, it also protects the crew from any physiological damage.
    *atmospheric capability/planet fall capability <28>
    *ship regeneration [1/1/1] <420>
    each section is equipped with a ship regeneration system, when attached the ship can regenerate 3 su/rnd, unattached 1 su/rnd. The ship's computer usually repairs the most critical ship's system first, though the crew can decide in what order damaged system regenerates.

SIF (main) class 12-ex 150/225 <60> saucer section
    SIF (main) class 12-ex 150/225 <60> upper section
    SIF (main) class 12-ex 150/225 <60> lower section
    SIF (B'up) 75 <30> saucer section
    SIF (B'up) 75 <30> upper section
    SIF (B'up) 75 <30> lower section
    Because of the classes mission profile it was deemed necessary to install the strongest SIF available. Each section is equipped with a main SIF and a B'up SIF. while travelling in transwarp or in combat (attached) all three main SIF's are active and usually run at full strength (675).

Crew/pass/evac 1375/275 and 280 flight crew(555)/6875
    Officers 415 Enlisted 960 Flight crew 280 total complement 1655
    *computer automation allows the vessel to be crewed by as few as 140 crew. <140>
    **vessel is design primarily for deep space tactical mission and so does not carry family's nor does it cater for large passenger compliments. Standard crew compliment is 1375. Computer automation allows the vessel to be crewed by as few as 140 with no loss in ship efficiency. Because the vessel also acts as carrier they are required to carry an extra 280 fighter crew, bringing the total crew complement to 1655. This ship is designed to be highly autonomous and is fitted with extensive computer automation that represents the epitome of StarFleet's current automation technology. Computer automation takes 10 pwr/rnd while active.
    The vessels Holographic Avatar (AI processor) acts as the liaison between the crew and the computer and assists/coordinates with the computer automation system. In an emergency (and all crew are unavailable) the ship can engage all of its holo personnel, computer automation and other related systems (such as autopilot, nav com and ships computers) and pilot itself (and defend itself) away from danger.

Quarters <568>
    Basic 1000 (1-2 berth) (1000-2000) [400/300/300]
    Expanded 640 (1-4 berth) (640-2560) [256/192/192]
    Luxury 340 (1 berth) (340) [196/72/72]
    *all quarters, ergonomically adaptable, emergency industrial replicator terminal hidden in main room wall, personal holo viewer/computer console (in the living/dining room), sonic shower. Multiple large holoviews mounted throughout each quarters.
    *Basic quarters are set up for one or two person occupancy. Three room, open plan, bedroom with ensuite, living/dining room.

*expandable, quarters able to be expand from 1 berth to 4 berth. Water shower, provisions for pets. Four room, open plan, two bedrooms with ensuite, living/dining room.

*each Lux/Unu quarters is open plan with 4 rooms, large living room divided into two rooms [living room and dinning room], bedroom, and rest room, all are holo-emitter equipped and is equivalent to a holosuite. Each quarters is fully customizable, and ergonomically adaptable. Each Lux quarters is set to single occupancy as standard, any environment can be recreated in individual crew quarters, Holo Butler, Holo maid equipped, combined ultrasonic shower and old-fashioned water shower, personal holographic viewer/computer terminal included in each room, provisions for pets, and a null-grav sleeping chamber. (emergency replicator built into wall of one of the rooms in each quarters). Old style kitchenette integrated into the dining room.
    Crew members are encouraged to personalize their quarters, making it their 'home'.

Basic LS (caters for 9000 personal) <56>
    Reserve LS <28>
    Emergency LS (84 emergency shelters, 34/25/25) <28>
    The life support systems onboard are extremely efficient and produces absolutely no waste byproducts. Also any environment can be recreated in many areas of the ship.
    Gravity <14>
    Consumables 5 years worth <52>
    *specifically designed for extended deep space missions

Replicators (food and medical/pharmaceuticals networks) <28>
    Replicators (industrial) 2 networks, primary and emergency (emergency industrial replicator network utilizes terminals embedded in the walls) <28>
    Replicators (large pads) 10 <30>
    *capable of large scale replication, wall mounted replicators have been made redundant, crew simply ask the computer for what they need and it appears were requested.
    *replicators have been perfected, single bit errors have been eliminated and now have resolution to a quantum level. Only a tri-corder can tell the difference between replicated matter and 'real' matter. This allows basic life forms to be replicated such as plants, bacteria and algae. Strict protocols have been put in place which clearly defines 'basic lifeforms'.
    Wall mounted replicator terminals are no longer required, the crew member simply tells the computer where to deposit the food/item and it appears. The emergency system still utilize wall mounted terminals. This class of vessel is equipped with two networks of 'food' replicators. One services the crews nutritional needs and the other, separate, network used for medical purposes.
    A major advancement of the medial replicator is the perfection of the Genetronic Replicator, which is capable of scanning the genetic information of a damaged organ and replicate an entirely new, healthy biosynthetic (specifically code matched to the patient's DNA) organ for replacement. There are strict guidelines concerning the use of this technology and certain tissue and organs are forbidden (mainly concerning neurological replication and replicating organs capable of 'thinking')

Emergency Replicator Network (ERN), built into the wall panels on every deck (12/deck, plus one in each emergency shelter, quarters, lab, Bridge, cargo bay, auxiliary bridges and engineering). Each emergency industrial replicator has it's own, independent Sarium-Krellide bulk Power Pack. The bridge, auxiliary bridge and engineering emergency replicator has a Auxiliary Fusion Reactor directly tied in allowing for increased replication ability. The ERN system is "hidden" behind wall paneling, and consists of a single equipment replicator, a single food replicator, an atmospheric condenser, a single medical tricorder, a standard tricorder, and a pair of Class I Phasers. A high-yield Sodium Kelleride Battery that allows medium use of the replicators, for a period of 168 hour's, powers the ERN units. The Tricorders and Phasers are pre-powered, and can be recharged three times, using the supplied connections. Accessing the ERN panel will alert security. The Class I phasers require a personal authorization code to be activated. The computer monitors the ERN system very closely, immediately notifying engineering if a problem is detected. Although the ERN is a fully functional Replication system, it is programmed to create materials that require very little energy to reproduce. Thus, the food replicators produce only a single nutrient rich disk for consumption. The Tool replicator is limited to equipment that possesses simple physical structures, such as hand tools and only simple electronics materials. Neither replicator system can reproduce power sources, or advanced electronics.(these restrictions does not apply to the Bridge's and engineering ERN)

Medical facilities (11) main sickbay saucer section +3 <60>
    CMO 5/6 Per 4/5 EMK 3
    LMH (as a MKII for programming/advanced program stabilization allows for programs to run for an average of 7500 hours without maintenance, all have access to entire vessel) <80>
    4 programs available, one program can appear in each of the sick bays, with a fourth program available only if the other three are active and is required outside of any of the sick bays.
    *1 holosuite reserved for rehabilitation purposes main sickbay
    main Sickbay is a large facility, equipped with the latest medical hardware available. The facility is split between a corridor. One side is the treatment ward, containing the CMO's office, the main treatment area with five surgical suites, and 10 biobeds, two intensive-care wards, a standard medical laboratory, a nursery, a null-grav therapy ward, a morgue, and a dental care office. Attached to the treatment room is a Biohazard isolation suite, containing 5 individual bio-bed chambers allowing for quarantine of infectious patients.
    The other half is outpatient care, and is equipped with 5 surgical suite's and a medical synthesis lab. This room also contains the Chief Nurse's office. There is also the Specialized Medical Science Lab attached to the Med Bay.
    In the event that a Stormbringer-class starship must take on large numbers of patients, such as in an evacuation, the shuttlebay and recreational decks can be converted to triage centers to augment the main sickbay
    In addition to the Sickbay, several mini-stations are situated throughout the ship for immediate treatment for minor injuries or other, more serious injuries such as burns.

Medical facilities (7) secondary sickbay upper/lower section's +2 <70>
    *personnel as above
    *each of these med bays is less sophisticated than the main sickbay, but still adequate to deliver quality medical care.

Recreation facilities (10+) <84>
    6 holodecks (4/1/1), 30 holosuites (10/10/10)
    2 Large luxurious eating facilities, 4 large lounges, 8 small lounges
    2 mess hall's, each integrates 1 large lounge (both are situated in the saucer section) holo service personnel, small old style restaurant quality kitchen attached to mess hall's.
    the other 2 large lounges are situated in the upper and lower sections, 4 small lounges Saucer section, 2 small lounges/upper and lower section
    *holo emitters placed throughout vessel <42>
    *2 atrium/botanical garden's, dorsal amidships port and starboard saucer section, both botanical gardens have large windows which provide vista's of space [and natural light when in a solar system]. Flora from across the quadrant is present, and the garden is capable of providing fresh produce on a limited scale (utilized in the kitchen as required) <28>
    *holo tech, catom/holomatrix enhanced based holo grid (equivalent to particle synthesis). Replicators tied into the holo matrix. All decks and compartments are holo emitter equipped, allowing all holo programs unlimited access on-board. Many areas are upgraded to full holo environments, holodecks, holosuites, lux/unu crew quarters, recreation areas, bridges, specialized labs.
    This class of vessel relays heavily on Holo Personnel, robotics and automation. Holo personnel include long term Medical and Engineering, the AI Avatar (equivalent to a Command holo program), security and service programs.

Jefferies tubes, network of Turbolifts <42>
    Fire suppression system <14>

Cargo holds 14x33000m cubed bays,(462,000m cubed in total) <14>
    Three large holds, various smaller bays spread throughout vessel

Escape pods 300 (8 berth, pods are capable of putting occupants into stasis for upto 5 years ) <16>
    Last edited by WaveMan; 07-15-2017 at 11:42 PM.
    AKA-Dean

Propulsion systems
    Warp Drive (6) type 8 enhanced nacelles <191x3=573>
    warp 9.9/9.99/9.999 (48hrs)
    (3029/7912/32,100 TSL)
    PIS (type J) 48hrs <20x3=60>
    embedded nacelles saucer <56>
    *variable geometry nacelles
    *each sub-vessel is equipped with a entire warp system
    Warp cruise 20ly in 57.88hrs
    Warp sustained 20ly in 22.16hrs
    Warp max 20ly in 5.46hrs
    transwarp 1.22ly/min (20ly in .27hrs)

Transwarp Drive (allows the vessel to travel at 20x maximum warp) <210>
    Transwarp 642,000 TSL or 1.22ly/min
    7 coils (30su each) [3/2/2] each coil chamber has a resistance of 24
    The Stormbringer uses a perfected Transwarp drive (unlike earlier transwarp drives, the Stormbringer's Transwarp drive is as safe to use as traditional warp drives and doesn't require any Propulsion engineering (transwarp drive) checks to operate) that utilizes a combination of the traditional warp drive, transwarp coils/QIC, navigational deflector and deflector shields as its components. They are capable of generating their own Transwarp conduits. The ship is taken to warp factor 2.3 to generate the initial required large subspace field. The navigational deflector is modified to use a tachyon matrix within it to emit tachyon bursts on a high-energy band. The deflector shield of the ship is used to emit the tachyon bursts into space at the resonant transwarp frequency level. The subspace field of the conduit then forms in front of the ship. To counter the extreme temporal stresses encountered in a transwarp conduit and maintain temporal sync inside the ship, a chroniton field is projected throughout the hull from specially-designed conduits in the vessel. To compensate for the extreme gravimetric sheer the vessel is subjected to once it enters the conduit it projects a structural integrity field in front of it using their navigational deflectors. To prevent erratic power fluctuations (a common occurrence with earlier transwarp drive designs, which often led to catastrophic failure and the destruction of the vessel) while generating a transwarp conduit power from the vessels Quantum Induction Core (QIC) is shunted through the transwarp coils. The plasma generated from the QIC is also more uniform than what is generated by the traditional M/AM reactor and is further stabilized via the transwarp coils.
    Once a conduit had been generated, both of its apertures can be re-opened from the outside with a high-energy tachyon pulse emission on a specific tachyon frequency matrix that alternated between the low and secondary bandwidth frequencies. In this way the conduits can be utilized by any type of craft. A ship as large as a Galaxy-class starship will experience a slight power drain during conduit travel. When exiting a transwarp conduit the exit aperture opens automatically. When a ship is generating a conduit it was traveling within transwarp space and can easily detect the residual and active transwarp signatures of other ships that were generating conduits or had generated conduits. The area of normal space within a conduit is called a matter stream.
    *The vessel MUST be attached to travel at transwarp.
    *Starfleet policy, as of the 26th century, is to equip their explorer-type vessels with Quantum slipstream drives and the rest of the fleet with transwarp drives.
    *The Typhoon uses its Transwarp drive as its primary drive and only uses its warp drive when separated or if, for some reason the Transwarp drive is unavailable or in an emergency.

Impulse Engines (4, 2/1/1) Class VIIIb .75/.95c 100% acc [80pwr/engine, [160/80/80 pwr] <200>
    class gamma acc package (4) <32>
    RCS <14>
    *LEH (as a MKII for programming/advanced program stabilization allows for programs to run for an average of 7500 hours without maintenance)
    3 programs available <60>
    *Long term Engineering Hologram, programming is the same as the Medical hologram, though their focus is engineering rather than medical.

Power cores
    primary power core saucer section
    Class 43/x QIC (7750+ cochrane) [3099pwr] <445>
    EPS (isomagnetic) +1000pwr <122>

Upper and Lower Power Cores Class 25/ex QIC (3250+ cochrane) [1299pwr each] <265x2+530>

The Quantum Induction Core are the standard Power Core of all Federation vessels as of the 26th century and are capable of producing large quantities of power. The QIC works on the concept of Zero-Point Energy (henceforth called ZPE), or the potential energy that occupies the space of the universe itself. A Quantum Induction is self-sustaining, using the energy it taps into to perpetuate itself. The induction, however, requires an initial matter/antimatter reaction to start.
    The heart of the QIC comprises of two components: An eleven-dimensional special fold membrane, and a benamyte crystal, a derivative of dilithium. When the membrane is energized, it has a tendency to adhere to the benamyte crystal, and so does the ZPE that travels out of the membrane. As long as the crystal isn't damaged, the membrane is rendered inert, and the reaction is contained. A simple force field is required around the center of the core to contain harmful radiation.
    The crystal and membrane stand suspended between two subspace field attenuator coils (for safety redundancy), which control how much energy is released from the induction. Beyond the attenuator coils are magnetic constrictors, used in channeling a matter/antimatter reaction into the Benamyte crystal, providing the initial reaction needed to begin quantum induction.
    Eight ZPE taps are located within the containment force field, and draw out energy for conversion into useful high-energy plasma. This plasma has a uniform quantum flux state, which is the one major requirement for quantum slipstream drives and transwarp drives that a conventional matter/antimatter reactor can't fulfill.
    In the event that the spatial membrane spontaneously closes up, the Quantum Induction Core can be rearranged into a conventional M/A reactor (and use its warp drive) so that the ship can return to a place where it can get a new membrane. Spontaneous closure has happened only once before in the prototype QIC made at Jupiter Research Station, much to the chagrin of the engineers testing the core.

Auxiliary power (14, 6/4/4) [70 pwr] <42>
    Emergency Power Type H [70pwr] [1/1/1] <210>
    *The unique nature of the MVAM allows one emergency power generator/sub-vessel to be mounted (unlike normal vessels that can only mount one emergency power supply), when attached only one is capable of being utilized, and separated each emergency supply can be utilized.

available power
    main attached 3419
    saucer 3259
    Upper and Lower 1379 each
    Emergency power (all three QIC active as well as all impulse engines) 6017

Bridge <70>
    *command suite/TIC <28>
    MVAM 10 pwr/rnd 2 rnds when active <28>

Battle Bridges (2) one upper/lower <84>

Computer cores (5, 3/1/1) Quantum +5 <280>
    Class gamma uprating <6>
    ODN <42>
    *AI processor avatar (3 programs available) <42>
    one Avatar per bridge
    The AI’s are the crew’s liaison with the ship's computers and the sensor information that is processed by the AI’s analytical processors. This allows the AI to provide the crew with them most pertinent information that they need in real time. The ship's AI is inherently loyal to the ship’s captain and the crew above all (though they are mandated to work with in Federation law). An AI has its own personality that is its own. Most of the AI chooses their own appearance and that could be whatever the AI decides it to be. Has access to the entire vessel.

Navigational deflectors (3) [1/1/1] <168>
    Nav deflectors aux saucer section <42>
    *each section has a main navigational deflector, and the Saucer section is equipped with an auxiliary nav deflector.

Sensors Long range type 12EX +4 <92>
    hr 9 ly lr 22ly class 10 (10 str) delta gain
    *3000 substances/effects <9>
    Lateral (3ly range) (10 str) delta gain +4 <44>
    *3000 substances/effects <9>
    Navigational class 10 10 str delta gain +4 <30>
    Chronoton (22ly range) class 10 10 str delta gain +4 <65>
    *sensor package enhancements <13>
    Probes 100 <10> (40/30/30)
    Sensor skill 5

Autopilot 4/4 <16>

Nav comp (class 5 1/sub-vessel) +4 <24>
    Nav comp B'up's (3, 1/1/1) <3>
    *each section is equipped with a nav comp and a b'up nav comp.

IDF (main) 8 <224>
    IDF (B'up) 8 <56>
    Attitude control <4>
    *manual steering column [1/1/1]) <3>
    *neurogenic interface (utilizing synaptic transceivers designed by Voyager's EMH Doctor) <14>

Comms class 12 (14 str) sec-9 +2 <34>
    *emergency comms <1>
    *holocomms <1>

Tractor beams (7) epsilon 4/5/7/10 <105>
    *note (H) denotes the system is hidden when attached and not available for use.
    3 saucer, fore prow port and starboard, aft (H); 1 upper section fore ventral(H), 1 upper aft; 1 lower section fore dorsal(H), 1 lower aft

Tractor beams (3) alpha 5/6/8/11 <9>
    shuttle bay, flightdeck, capt's yacht

Transporter (personal) 8 room s (4/2/2) <264>
    type 12 enhanced 12pad range 5,000,000km class J e/t coils 10 str
    *utilizing enhanced transporter technology that allows Transporter's to penetrate most shields of technology lesser than 26th century effortlessly.

Transporter (emergency) 12 rooms (4/4/4) <252>
    type 5 24pad range 25,000km class J e/t coils 10 str

Transporter (cargo) 6 rooms (2/2/2) <144>
    type 8 1200kg range 5,000,000km class J e/t coils 10 str
    Transporter alcoves (2 pad, 17) <170>
    *there are multiple transporter nodes throughout the ship

Security systems (5) <20>
    CSO 5/6 per 3/4 10 brigs
    *anti-intruder system <14>
    *internal force fields <14>
    *holographic security personnel (70 programs available) <14>
    (holo-sec personnel are now utilized throughout Starfleet vessels. Their programming is less sophisticated than other holograms (emergency medical, AI processor, emergency engineering) though it is suitable for their primary purpose. All holo-sec personnel are incapable of deadly force (embedded programmed safety interlocks prevent them from killing any living being, and their programming also prevents them from inflicting unnecessary or excessive harm or pain) and are issued with a stun rod, modified Type II phaser (capable of settings 1-3 only) and comm badge.)

Science systems (4) +3 <34>
    56 labs <12>
    7 specialized labs <35>
    (astrometrics, medical, engineering, temporal, physical, planetary, 1 unassigned)
    *while Stormbringer's are dedicated Warships, they are well equipped with extensive secondary systems allowing them to undergo a variety of mission profiles.

TA/T/TS Iota 15 str +5 (1 TA/T/TS and B'up per subsection) <93>
    Weapon skill 6

Auto destruct (disintegrates the vessel, and is contained to the vessel only) <14>

Shuttle Bay (80 size class worth) <160>
    20 shuttle pods
    20 shuttles
    5 runabouts
    10 Work-bee's

The central axis of its saucer includes two massive shuttle bays connected by an extensive repair and maintenance area. The carried ships depart the vessel via three shuttle doors on the forward side of the saucer and return through two smaller shuttlebay doors aft port and starboard of the engineering section.

Flight Deck (210 size class worth) <420>
    70 Wolverine-class Heavy Space Interception Fighters
    *flight deck is specifically oversized and designed to house large size class 3 vessels.

Captain's Yacht yes <10>
    *dedicated bay saucer section ventral (forward), specialized Heavy long-range interstellar transport (sc3)
    The Captain's Yacht is a lavish transport vessel, used for ferrying diplomats or other high-position figures about
    Last edited by WaveMan; 05-28-2017 at 03:41 AM.
    AKA-Dean

Sensor Jamming Device class 6 (diff increase +18) <70>
    capable of flooding a solar system (upto 125AU radius) sized area with electromagnetic interference that makes scanning all but impossible in that area.
    *military grade lateral sensors can detect the source of the jamming device but little else.
    *civilian grade lateral sensors can only detect the jamming but nothing else, but know they are being jammed.
    *long range sensors can only detect the jamming with no explanation as to what is causing it.

Splinter Imaging Device <70>
    generate up to 7 images out to 3 AU.
    *Projects up to seven sensor ghosts out to 3 AU’s distance from the ship. Ships sensors can be fooled but a look out the window reveals whether or not there is really a ship there or not. Only when the ship is within one AU’s distance can the sensors discern whether or not that the ship is real.
    A starship sensor can only determine which is a mirage or an actual ship when within a range of 3 MU’s (90,000 kilometers) of the target with the lateral sensors. The difficulty of eight starting at one, with difficulty detection increasing by plus one for every MU beyond the first MU’s distance.

Cloaking devices (3, 1/1/1) class 12 (480pwr/rnd each) <150>
    perfected cloaking technology, it does not give off any tachyon emissions or residual antiproton making the vessel (or subsection, as per MVAM requirements each section has its own cloaking device) completely undetectable. The ship can fire its weapons and use its shields while cloaked, as well as allow the ship to drop the cloak protecting certain quadrants of the ship without decloaking the entire ship at once.
    *by the 26th century all Starfleet combat-orientated vessels are equipped with perfected cloaking devices.

Tactical Systems
    weapon systems total

Type XXp pulse phaser cannons 6
    Type XX phaser arrays 20
    Energy dampening cannon 1
    Shield draining weapons 7
    Torpedo turrets 10

total torpedoes carried
    Singularity 2400
    Transphasic 240
    Phased Plasma Torpedoes 144

Energy damping field generator (.3AU)
    *these generators are place around a ship's hull or facility and emit a Duonetic field. The generators not only project the field but insulate whatever the generators are mounted to from the effects (and the effects of other duonetic field generators). A duonetic field inhibits energy flow and is capable of disabling almost all technology's while ever those technologies are in the field.

This class of vessel is the most heavily armed Federation ship of its era. Supplementing this impressive firepower are an array of defensive systems, including a dueonetic damping field, splintage image array, sensor jamming device and perfected cloaking device.
    Lastly is its ability to field up to 70 Wolverine-class fighters. Usual deployment is a 50/20 split, sending 50 (10 wings of 5 fighters) out on combat missions and retaining 20 fighters to act as a CAP (combat air patrol), which stays close to their carrier vessel and defend it.

Shields system (metaphasic, regenerative and temporal) <1880+56>
    protection 9000/13,500 and when separated 7800/11,700
    threshold 2850 and when separated 2550
    Regeneration 50/rnd
    *metaphasic shields allow the vessel to venture into the corona of most stars.

gen class 15 prot 3000
    grid type c 50%
    dis amp class epsilon thres 950
    regen class 4 50/rnd
    temporal enhancement.
    Back Up Shields (8) 2/ shield <32>
    Last edited by WaveMan; 05-28-2017 at 04:05 AM.
    AKA-Dean

Saucer section
    *note (H) denotes the system is hidden when attached and not available for use.

Type XXp pulse cannons (2) <186>
    fore prow, port and starboard
    Dam 450 Pwr 45/sht 200 emitters 5sht/rnd acc 3/4/6/8
    modes pulse, wide
    range 10/35000/150000/400000km arc 360 degrees

Type XX phaser arrays (8) <536>
    fore ventral, fore dorsal, aft ventral(H), aft dorsal (H), port ventral and dorsal (arc shadows aft), starboard ventral and dorsal (arc shadows aft)
    Dam 400 Pwr 45/sht 200 emitters 5sht/rnd acc 3/4/6/8
    modes std, wide, cont, advanced rotating frequency
    range 10/35000/150000/400000km arc 541+ degrees
    *ACB jacketting (usable at warp and transwarp)

Energy Dampening cannon (1) <125>
    dam spec acc 3/4/6/8 arc 180 degree
    range 5/30000/80000/100000km
    saucer prow

Shield draining weapons (3) <60>
    *linked to tractor beam, 2 fore port and starboard prow, aft(h)
    acc 4/5/7/10

Energy Damping field (.3AU) <300>

Torpedo Launchers (6) high yield turrets <192>
    *these launchers are the current Turret style which are capable of swiveling 15 degrees off axis giving them a wide field of fire. They capable of launching up to six torpedoes per second for up to two seconds, or launching twelve torpedoes simultaneously.
    4 fore, 2 aft(H)
    Spread 12 acc 3/4/6/8 arc self guided
    range 15/30000/2m/5m km
    Magazines
    (6) 240 singularity Torpedoes (dam 800) 1440 <144>
    (6) 24 transphasic torpedoes (dam 1000) 144 <14>
    (6) 24 phased plasma torpedoes (dam 1500) <14>
    *singularity torpedoes are stratospheric capable.
    Last edited by WaveMan; 06-12-2017 at 06:36 PM.
    AKA-Dean

Upper Section
    fore prow, port (H) and starboard (H)
    Dam 450 Pwr 45/sht 200 emitters 5sht/rnd acc 3/4/6/8 modes pulse, wide
    range 10/35000/150000/400000km arc 360 degree's

Type XX phaser arrays (6) <594>
    fore dorsal, midship dorsal, midship ventral (H), port nacelle, starboard nacelle and aft
    *ACB jacketting (usable at warp)

Energy damping field (.1AU) <100>

Shield draining weapons (2) <40>
    *linked to tractor beam, fore (H), aft
    acc 4/5/7/10

Torpedo Launchers (2) high yield turrets <64>
    fore (H), aft
    range 15/30000/2m/5m km
    Magazines
    (2) 240 Singularity Torpedoes (dam 800) 480 <48>
    (2) transphasic torpedoes (dam 1000) <5>
    Last edited by WaveMan; 05-28-2017 at 04:06 AM.
    AKA-Dean

Lower Section
    fore prow, port (H) and starboard (H)
    Dam 450 Pwr 45/sht 200 emitters 5sht/rnd acc 3/4/6/8 modes pulse, wide
    range 10/35000/150000/400000km arc 360 degree's

Type XX phaser arrays (6) <594>
    fore dorsal, midship dorsal (H), midship ventral, port nacelle, starboard nacelle and aft
    *ACB jacketting (usable at warp)

Energy damping field (.1AU) <100>

Shield draining weapons (2) <40>
    *linked to tractor beam, fore (H), aft
    acc 4/5/7/10

Torpedo Launchers (2) high yield turrets <64>
    fore (H), aft
    range 15/30000/2m/5m km
    Magazines
    (2) 240 Singularity Torpedoes (dam 800) 480 <48>
    (2) transphasic torpedoes (dam 1000) <5>
    Last edited by WaveMan; 05-28-2017 at 04:06 AM.
    AKA-Dean

Sciences
    Despite being a dedicated Battlecruiser the Typhoon is equipped with extensive science systems. These systems allow the expansion of the ship's mission profiles, while simultaneously improving its combat performance (by allowing the ship to quickly gather vasts amount of detailed sensor data and the ability to process that data with near state-of-the-art diagnostic systems.

Temporal systems
    With the rise in temporal incidences occurring in the 25th and 26th century the Stormbringer-class has been outfitted with various temporal related systems to help it detect and combat temporal disturbances/incursions. These systems include chronometric sensors, a specialized temporal science lab and temporal shield enhancements. These vessels are not equipped to actually travel through time however or send people through time.

Quantum computer cores
    The Stormbringer is fitted with five newly developed Quantum computer cores. Any one of these cores is capable of handling the computational needs of the entire vessel. Four of the cores are considered the primary cores, with the fifth being an isolated emergency core (which has to be reconnected to the ODN before it can be used, this is to ensure the data stored on it is completely secure. This core is periodically reattached to the ODN to update its information, this is usually done in a secure facility, at SpaceDock for example, and then isolated once again)
    Core 1 saucer amidships, runs the day-to-day operations of the ship
    Core 2 saucer aft, engineering
    *Both Core 1 and 2 operate to share the load of the computational needs of the vessel, Core 1 handles all of the ship's computer needs except engineering, which Copre 2 handles.
    Core 3 saucer amidships, isolated emergency core
    Core 4 upper, b'up to core 1, sciences and comes on line to further increase computer speed as required, or primary core when separated.
    Core 5 lower, b'up to core 1, temporal and comes on line to further increase computer speed as required, or primary core when separated.

Transporter alcoves
    The precursor to site-to-site transporters. The Stormbringer is equipped with a small network of personnel 2 pad transporter alcoves. Transporter alcoves will only transport a person (up to 2 per alcove) to other alcoves or transporter room on board ship. These alcoves can also be used to transport to a space station, if the ship is docked (or in close proximity, within 10,000km), to any available station transporter pad.
    Transporter Alcoves further increase the internal mobility of the vessels crew, and allows senior officers a convenient, rapid transport system that connects critical areas of the vessel. Safety interlocks prevent transport if the vessel is separated if range site-to-site is exceeded (10,000km's). There are no 'transporter operators' for the Alcoves, one simply steps onto the pad and state their destination, or alternatively indicate (via touch) where they are headed (there are an entire list of destinations in each alcove). Transporter Alcoves transit speed/process is increased and the entire transport, dematerialize/re-materialise is one second. Some destinations have built in privacy protocols (private quarters), requiring authorization codes/identity verification.

transporter alcove (10su each)
    Type 1 2 pad personnel 10,000km range, class H e/t coils 8str
    capt ready room
    capt quarters
    1st offers quarters
    bridge
    aux bridge
    aux bridge
    saucer engineering
    upper engineering
    lower engineering
    saucer sick bay
    upper sick bay
    lower sick bay
    mess hall
    mess hall
    TIC/command suite
    shuttle bay
    flight deck
    capt yacht bay

*Command suite. Attached aft of the main bridge is a dedicated Command and Control Suite (styled like the ships Astrometrics lab, a large amphitheater structure with a large central holo conference console, surrounded by workstations.) that is capable of full Command and Control Tactical operations.
    The most important part of effective fleet operations is command, control, and communications. A Federation battle group is tied together better than any previous battle group through a specialized network called the Command Suite. Different class ships in a Battle group have differing suites; a Stormbringer-class ship has a master unit, containing all the hardware needed to coordinate others, while the vessels in the group contain slave suites, used for receiving maneuver orders and transmitting useful data to the command ship.
    The Stormbringer's suite can also act as a slave unit if another ship takes the master position, or can act as a secondary master unit, commanding a smaller denomination of a battle group and taking commands from a higher-up master unit.

*ergonomically adaptability of crew quarters and other facilities, Throughout the vessel, specialized memory seating systems have been implemented. These systems monitor the stresses upon the body of the crewmember presently utilizing them and adjust the contact points with the crewmember to minimize physical stresses. All station seating and this material affects standard seating in personnel quarters. The design is such that is can self adjust to allow for non-humanoid crewmembers. The standard bedding and medical bio beds are also adjusted in this manner. This has proven to reduce fatigue and discomfort resulting from prolonged duty shifts. The conceptualization of advanced ergonomic design is further implemented in the layouts and design of the personnel quarters on the ship. Each individual’s quarters are ergonomically designed to his or her unique specifications. The height and shape of interactive systems, the design of the shelving and storage facilities, and the layout of the waste management system are all adjusted to the unique requirements of the compartment owner. Even habitation shape and colour are carefully implemented to create an environment in harmony with its occupant

Federation Transwarp Conduit Network
    Upon the return of Voyager, and the information concerning Transwarp Conduit Networks the Federation began designing a network of their own. The Federation established the first links of its own system of transwarp conduits in 2399, and by 2409, would link the Sol system to key starbases in and around Federation territory, including Deep Space 9, Deep Space Station K-7, and Starbase 39-Sierra. The Federation network does employ a visible hub, though a Federation-built transwarp aperture complex located near Risa leads to Borg-controlled territory. By the 26th century the network has expanded greatly and has apertures that exit all through the Alpha, Beta and Delta quadrants. A few exit into the Gamma quadrant.

Travel through an established conduit that is a part of the Federation Transwarp Conduit Network is at 3,990,320 TSL (20 times the speed of a subspace radio transmission with booster relays [warp 9.9999 or 199,517 TSL]) allowing a vessel travelling through that conduit to traverse 10,000ly in 21.97hrs.

The Klingon Empire also maintains or at least uses a transwarp network, though it is unknown when it was established relative to the Federation version.
    Last edited by WaveMan; 12-30-2017 at 03:15 PM.
    AKA-Dean